BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I will be there the beginning march - leaving on the 27th feb to korea then be heading home two weeks later, i think the 12th march :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi kkim120. I have consulted with Dr. Suh and I have good feeling about him too, like believable . So your problem has gone already? He suggest me to use my own nose's cartilage, how about you? which material you used?

Well, I only did tiplasty, so I used the septal cartilage.
I hope all goes well for you! Good luck! :smile:

I found out that my procedure was also a tiplasty. But my understanding is that it's still rhinoplasty. Any procedure that has to do with augmenting your nose is rhinoplasty.

Yes, any surgery to the nose is rhinoplasty... but in terms of asian rhinoplasty, that typically includes an implant to augment the bridge. That's why I specified mine as just tiplasty. Meaning I hadn't done alarplasty/osteotomy/bridge augmentation.

I found out that my procedure was also a tiplasty, but my understanding is that it's still rhinoplasty. Any procedure that has to do with augmenting your nose is rhinoplasty.

I found out that my procedure was a tiplasty. However, my understanding is that it's still (a) rhinoplasty. Any procedure that has to do with augmenting your nose is (a) rhinoplasty.

Hi everyone!! So I've read through the forum and started gathering all the essential items for post op recuperation.

1. Dry shampoo
2. Bio oil
3. Liquid food/jelly (could not find pumpkin juice in the supermarkets, closest thing was baby pumpkin food)
4. Toiletries (liners, toothbrush, the usual)
5. Magazines & books

I really can't remember if I need anything else. Please if you've got any advice on what else I should bring please let me know. I have under two weeks to gather any other essential items. In the meantime I'm spending this last weekend with close friends as the "old me before" the extreme makeover! If any lurkers are to visit I will see yous in the recovery room.

10 days to go!

hey just to warn you i would think twice about using cadaver rib. i heard its know to have horrible side effects like 100 percent re-absorption, possible infection, and warping. most honest doctors will tell you to stay away from it. try researching more about it. hope this helps :smile:

wow.... i'll make sure never to consider vip for rhinoplasty. thats the worst customer service ever, and he barley would admit he messed up ure surgery. thats insane. r u planning to juss get it revised at another clinic in korea, or juss leave it as is?

Where can I find the best plastic surgeon in Korea?