BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

He basically said that we are all self hating people who are doing it to be 'accepted.'
I'm not. I know I look good already, I just don't like my jaw. I am not doing it for acceptance (lol... Wtf) or cos I 'hate myself.'

I'm pretty sad you feel that way, I hope surgery will help you stop feeling so low?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all,

i'm a silent reader all this while! lol..
hehe..i'm planning to go to korea for a nosejob this mid april.
may i know if anyone else will be there as well?
and if anyone from k.l?
i might be travelingl alone and i thought that a companion might be good!
:P
my parents didnt know about it because they are highly highly against it.
This will be my primary rhino, and plan to visit doctor jung shimmian.
I personally have a bulbous nose with wide bridge. have seen doctor jung's job with bulbous nose, and realise he is kinda good at it! hehe..

and would like to ask if this is normal?
I am very looking forward for this surgery,
however, i am afraid that the nose job will fail,
will turn out even uglier after the surgery..arg..
initially when i was planning to perform one, i was telling my self that a nosejob might help enhance my look.
but lately i kept thinking about the negative side. G.A side effects. what if i sleep and never wake up? what if i turn uglier? hmp!! is this normal!? LOL

I have been thinking as much as you do:smile: and i still haven't done yet because i am really afraid of i will turn uglier. Let me know how will that go? I am planning on june or july:smile:

Where did you do your sliding genioplasty? This is an old post and you were 10 days post opp, so there would have been swelling, how does it look now. Also, it's natural that you feel some shock after surgery. You have seen the same face in the mirror for years, after awhile your psyche and brain will recognize the new face as you.

Hi Seoul,

Yes you feel same way like me,I don't like either myself at the mirror,after ops especially when my husband and child said it was uglier than before ops,is not the job of the surgery not good,my eyelid revision ,ptosis and epi doing good( I do at teuim)but pretty eye sometimes not match with other shape of the face,or maybe we are still a bit swollen,I think chin swollen much than eye

So my advice is who ever wanna do the surgery if already have good husband who willing take us as we are,maybe much more consider the ops,but who ever alone maybe this ops can change ur life,this is like adventure in your life...

But some time we wanna be better person so we do all the way to make it happen just like me

I still 17 days after the surgery and a bit swollen,my result is good,just concern whether there any hypertropic at my eyelid,but still don't know I guess this was not the final result

Hi I'm new here and am interested to do rhinoplasty in Korea. I've only contacted JW so far. And they've suggested to do rhinoplasty , tip plasty and alar reduction . Anyone has any other ps centres to recommend or have done this surgery before ? Can give me some suggestions.. I'm scared.

I am going in April too. Where are you from.

I'm planning for a more drastic change rather than a subtle change in rib rhinoplasty. ANy suggestion? I'm actually planning to try out JW. please share experience. let me know what u think please? thanks ya