BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Personally I'd rather go to Dream myself and organise my own accom and transport as I will be able to co-ordinate it myself for much cheaper. I think it's great if you want someone to do all the work for you and not have to worry about everything. I'd rather spend the extra on shopping and the actualy op.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any other option to make the bridge higher except using silicon or ribs?im 10 days post op rhino using silicon 3mm,and now im so worried about axtrusion in the future :sad:.what will happened if i take the silicon off from my nose will it be going to like it used to be before i had the surgery,or will it be diffrent since i did alarplasty too?

Is there anybody around that's serious about going to Dr. Wang in China? I was planning on scheduling an appointment with in the next few weeks. If anybody has any information on him, please contact me. I really want ot do this but the lack of information is frightening.

smilebaby, drose...anybody...

Who does the most dramatic nose jobs in Korea? I know that a nose job isn't meant to give you that "perfect" nose you've always dreamt of, but I want to get as close to it as possible. When I look at PS websites, there are some that are really good but then there are others that give only a subtle change.

Please suggest a clinic or two that does nose jobs similar to the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And BEFORE you say that "Oh that nose looks good on her but maybe not good on you"... well, you gotta see me first :sweatdrop:

hi there, I'm going to dr Wang end of this April, I'm quite dead set on him because he's apparently the only one who can give me the type of nose I want. So please keep me updated if you're going to him earlier than April!

for silicone try:
- view
- migo
- cinderella
- changdum u (soft silicone)

for rib/ear cartlidge try:
- VIP
- shimmian

depending on what ur nose is like originally i can't really otherwise comment, but the above clinics r either known for doing good noses or does, what i call, "the pointy ulzzang"type nose...which i personally think the pics u posted looks like - very petite, yet pointy nose....no offense :smile:

If you have the website for Changdum U, can you post it for me please? Tried to google it but nothing pops up for me.

The View website is hard to navigate in because everything is in Korean and the English version only has one page. And the pictures on Migo website only show the profile.

hey dr.wang is number one on my list to consult!!! i love his results and he uses rib which is the material i wanted to use. his tiplasty work is very nice, he makes them quite defined and pointy which is the type of nose im going for. if you do go to him in april for consult please let me know how it goes! i plan to do my consults early fall so any info i hear of would be great :smile: good luck

just PM'd u their website :smile: