BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try and get 3 more posts :smile:

I'm more of a lurker than a poster. most of my concerns are the same as a lot of other people so I read more than I write

Isn't this expensive? I think that there price is more towards foreigners, that's why it's too high. I'll be asking Pitangui and BK later.

Can you please accpet my friend request so that I can your b&s's? thanks April.

I think you have to wear it for amonth straight and only then will you be able to take it off. Although I think that we need to wear it at night. But I guess that this all depends on the how severe your surgery was.

what is the pressure garment? is this for your nose?

I think it's like a face mask or something. Some nose repairs require a bandage and not a pressure garment since pressure any form of pressure applied to the nose is prohibited. I think that ice packs are better. But then again, we'll just need to what what the doc says...

That's cheaper than mine. :sad:. I just booked mine; 3 months and 22 days out, for $1450. I was freaking out as when I last posted, I hesitated and decided to wait for the price to go lower. Well, for the last two days the price went up to $1602 but instead of the 1 stop initially it's now 2 stops! I just checked it again half an hour ago and there appears $1450!!! I booked it as quickly as I could. LOL.

Hey, I've added you and thanks for the info :smile:

The pressure garment is a girdle, like a wide belt.
Patients we have their ribs harvested usually wear compression garments to reduce the incidence of seroma formation, a somewhat uncommon problem where fluid collects in the tissues in pockets. The compression garment also support the tissues and this helps with overall comfort.

Hi SmilingHeart, havent heard from you in a while but hope your recovery is going great! pls update us on your progress, we would love to hear from you! =D

Hey guys, still early in my deep research since I'm planning to get some rhino work done this year. Initially I was going to get it done in Thailand, but after a few consults there, I realised that their methods and solutions are relatively rudimentary. All wanted silicon implants, I asked for Gore-Tex, but they all said it's no longer available in Thailand. Some suggested tiplasty, some didn't, some suggested alarplasty, some didn't. Overall it's fair to say I was none too impressed.

So my eyes are set on South Korea at the moment, my research indicates that its highly competitive. Generally I want to avoid big name, factory line style clinics, and would like to opt for a smaller more personalised experience.

Like I said I wanted GoreTex before but now I'm a bit apprehensive due to difficulty of removal for revision cases. So I started looking at rib graft... but the price... the price is just too damn high.

The thing with silicon implants is everyone is afraid of extrusions and infections. In all cases of this happening, extrusions only occur with L-shape implants (from what I've seen). Most up to date clinics in SK atm use an I-implant.

Rib has a risk of warping. I've looked into this and found a few resources that might better explain the process of the rib harvest and how it's used:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjpBDN-KjPU
As long as the surgeon uses the central part of the cartilage, warping should not happen.
Hope this helps.

Just logged back in. Anything to try help my co-beauty goddesses out! The more we communicate, the more we learn..Your b/a pix look great! I like the subtly of it. It looks as if it was already there from the start. This makes me even more excited to have mine done :girlsigh: