BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Thanks so much lemmiknox! The pdf files were a huge help. Can't read Chinese and I found the website kind of impossible to navigate.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey interested so much, where can i send my photos to ?? Thanks anyway

No problem! Happy to help.

That girl also had photos up of her recovery period. But I didn't save those.. I was more interested in how the rib changes shape and absorbs. I can tell you her final nose looks different and way better than it did during her first month.

Dr Wang was also active in that thread responding to her posts.

Oh wow copy paste huh. yea i would guess most enquiries sound pretty much the same to them hehe Yes, I did at O&Y. Had a really tough time deciding between the 3 clinics tho. but finally went with my gut feelng.

Hi there ,

I would like to have a medium high nose with extremely sharp tip and small nose wings. Any suggestion ?? :biggrin:

I was just wondering if you were redirected to a different URL because I was lead here: http://my.qq937.com/mhxx/tz/3370.html?cid=3370

Looked more like my baby brother's video game if you ask me. The other links are great though. Have you contacted them?

Yeah, nothing does beat an autograft, but i'd be hesitant to do so since it would be more invasive. Silicon has been around for a long time and it wouldn't have survived this long if there were something wrong with it. The cases I've heard of having an infection or rejection are either isolated cases (which could've been prevented with a thorough patient history taking and assessment) or have been done by low-class doctors.

It really is better to have it done right the first time coz I read that nose revisions are the most common type of revision done.

I forgot what they quoted for me, but then again, I didn't ask the one in Korea. I asked the one in the Philippines.

http://www.shimmianmanila.com/welcome/

I've had mixed reviews though, especially read a post of one lady who was "hypnotized" into getting more procedures. I don't know if it's an isolated case, but hearing about this would make me think twice and go to the main source in Korea instead.

No idea why you were redirected there. Should've led you straight to the discussion board.

I know. Kinda got me worried that it was some sort of malicious program. Anyway, the pdf files are great. I'll be looking into your other posts as well to look into Dr. Wang. Thanks for sharing them!

For everybody that wants to know...my consultation with Dr. Wang will be on the 3rd if March so if you are interested in Dr. Wang, keep your eye out for my posts. I promise that I will not just disappear completely from the boards like other members who have said that they would be going to him. I think that is so wrong to leave inquiring, anxious people hanging like that unless something actually really happened to you(god forbid). I absolutely will be blogging about my operation and if I don't return to talk about my consultation and procedure then take that as a HUGE warning that something bad happened to me because the only thing stopping my from talking about my operation will be if I dropped dead literally(god forbid again).

Hey thanks !!
Yeah I would rather trust doctors who are operating everyday than those who don't :biggrin: