BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Sorry, don't quite understand what you're saying. Pneumothorax is a serious medical illness, not plastic surgery. If you have proper health insurance, it is most definitely covered.
Unless it is a minor case, it is impossible for a punctured lung with and pressurised chest cavity to resolve on it's own. You need immediate medical attention because it's almost impossible to breathe.

Sorry if this is a little off topic, but as pneumothorax is listed as one of the few risks of rib cartilage harvesting, people should understand the full nature of this illness.
Posted via Mobile Device

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexethan:

Haha, thanks. I'm not the first guy here, I'm certain. Kain, intherighthands, rawdude... just to name a few.

I'm from Singapore. A better paying job has allowed me to consider my own facial aesthetics, so here I am. I like the higher bridge augmentation of a rib nose, but the surgery appears a tad too intensive for an elective operation.

I too was thinking of a June trip for reconnaissance, but nothing is set in stone. Best to avoid the July-August period as it is the Korean school holidays.

Lemmiknox:

I had the impression the tip definition was in some way influenced by the choice of material. A tip forged with ear cartilage might undergo more resorption than one done with rib.

My main obstacle is really the language barrier; makes things difficult when I want to consider the smaller clinics like April31. Do you have any information for foreigners when it comes to clinics like Nano and April31? Or Dream Surgery?

I'm trying to pick up some Korean, but I doubt it is sufficient to convey my wishes to the surgeon :sad:

P.S. I'm having some difficulty posting on the forum due to error messages, wonder if it is due to to newbie account.
Posted via Mobile Device

wow you've had your whole surgery with him already!?? im soooo excited for you. cant wait to hear about your experience there and your results!!!! :smile:

Look at my signature below. :graucho:

Yes, in some fraction it is influenced by the material, considering thigns like resorption and other. But a sharp or blunt tip is mainly by intervention of the surgeon.

No problem, most people here don't speak Korean. Everyone has been hiring translators. It's the way to go.

I've only heard about Zoe...

Do you have her active contact, or anyone else who is good?

Thanks!

That's why I said that it's life-threatening. =) And no, this is definitely not off-topic since most people don't consider the risks involved and are just focused on getting results, no matter what the price is. So I guess that this should be an eye opener for those who think that its just a simple procedure.

Yoo I'm a guy too but don't check this forum as often as I should. I'm looking to get it done end of this year probably with rib.

Lexethan, when did u get ur quote from VIP? They quoted me 11000USD!

Prices go up. That's about right. I've scheduled with them for over a year now.