BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Okay. So I saw my friend yesterday and told her I wanted to get my nose done and she basically said no because her friend and friend's mother got it done and had really weird side effects...

Basically, the two got them done in different clinics but after they suffered from wet nose... Like the tip of their noses were constantly wet and also they had bad swelling for a year and couldnt breath properly...
With the swelling they said theyd wake upbwith swolen noses and it wouldnt swell down for a whole day and this ALWAYS happened every day for a year...

Has any of you heard of this? The wet nose is a new one for me but the rest could be side effects... But wet nose?!
It freaked me out!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I'm lookin for a clinic in korea for rhino.
Reading this forum, I saw BK, ITEM, wonjin, and jewerlly is famous
but what said about ITEM was advertisement ?
any suggestion or testimonies ?

Hello everybody, >>> my experience at VIP (korea clinic)
thanks to taeyang123, SassyGrl, Schrodinger, sesamekiss

- 3 weeks post nose revision at VIP (without sinecch)
The size of my nose has decreased but it's still very high and big. (like a male nose)

also during my operation they did an unwanted lipo on my cheeks. even if the dr did a fat graft to correct it, my cheeks are more skinny than before. I need another fat graft now.. JEZZZZZZ i'm getting tired and scared of surgery ... and i really don't want to spend more money on that!

I really wish that I went to shimmian.. but what is done is done..
all I can do now is trying to find a solution in the case that I wouldn't be happy with the result. I had contacted dr wang ting, and he said to wait at least 3 to 6 months for a revision, i feel better that he can help me. I will probably contact shimmian also.

I really wish that I've read the bad review from "angelplane" about VIP before..
that's probably the reason why i'm posting..
don't be convinced by the clinic so quickly (even if johann ask you to book and make a deposit) go and get others doctors (shimmian) advice.
anyway, see u next week about my nose progress.

Hello,

Oh my..., I'm heading to VIP this mid March for rhynoplasty and genioplasty (possibly forehead fat graft and para nasal augmentation, too) and hearing your story quite discouraged me. Did you show him any photos that you prefer before the surgery?

I viewed Shimmian's website, but I don't really in to his nose shapes, therefore I choose VIP.

Huh? They did the lipo without your permission?

hmm i checked out the site and maybe this is an old one? some of the phone numbers he has posted up on this site seem to be on his new one as well. he seems like a pretty legit doctor but it would be more reassuring and comforting to visit the clinic and what not to be sure.

i guess i know what u mean. certain noses might not look good on others. i guess the aesthetic of plastic surgeons will differ depending on the country. dr. wang seems to like doing straight and pointy noses where as vip and some other clinics in korea like doing curved and slightly upturned noses.

would you be able to post a direct link to the review from the forum for me? i dont know chinese so the site is rlly hard to navigate. thanks in advance :smile:

how come they did lipo when you didn't want them ?
that is creepy. Find out if they have medical liability compensation and see
if you can get refund.
YOU MUST GO TO PS CLINIC WITH MEDICAL LIABILITY COMPENSATION PROGRAM.

did you also find that research on sineech turns out to be contradictory? some research says its helps swelling/bruising some found that it worsens swelling/bruising, in surgical procedures

I took it for my rib rhinoplasty and deswelled extremely quickly. The customs agent told me, on my way back home, that I didn't look like someone who just had surgery. So... I think it works. But I'm doing my boobs, so I don't really need it now.