BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Shimmian was actually one of my possible choice....But once again, we have to consider the possibility of an advertisement scheme from their competitors...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me who are these Beverly Hills PS that you consulted with that charges $6500 for rhinoplasty. Are these done with rib cartilage or silicon?

It was Dr. Charles Lee and Dr. Kenneth Kim. Websites below

http://www.drkennethkim.com/philosophy.asp
http://www.asiancosmeticsurgery.com/

I'm not sure what Dr. Kim uses, he didn't let me ask all my questions.

Dr. Charles Lees uses ear cartilage. He doesn't use foreign materials. He has an all organic approach.

I've seen Dr. Kim's website and his B&A. They're below average. He doesn't respond to email inquiries directly. His nurse replied but only to tell me I need to consult in person. And, he doesn't do rib cartilage due to risks, etc. More like lack of skill. :graucho:

Dr. Lee's website looks decent. However, there's little change from the rhino B&A; maybe 10%. It just looks like he slipped a piece of silicon in an call it done. Most of the nose tips are essentially the same. The only change is the bridge between the eyes.

I absolutely agree with you. I like Dr. Charles Lee but there is minimal change from his B&A which total defeat the whole purpose of getting rhinoplasty for me. I'm not looking for anything fake or outrageous but I really don't want to spend $ and moreover, go through pain/recovery process to only have 5-10% change.

There isn't a shortage of PS in US. However, most of them are skilled with a Caucasian face/nose. Hence, I'm looking to get it done in Korea.

Anyone experience their implant showing or leaving their skin with a white mark (where the implant is located on the bridge) after wearing glasses the whole day? A friend who had rib rhino is experiencing this so I'm a bit worried about getting rib or any type of implant for that matter.

You got me lost here. I don't see why we can't mention fees when there are staff members posing as patients here. If there are fake users then how'd we know who's legit or not? This sucks bigtime!!! Can you share with us how you know about this? I read that there are some users who get paid for advertising, but staff members?

hey elletran!! thank you for your response...
yea.. i wouldnt really recommend dr. ken kim... really bad experience..... first hand too!!!!!
I think i want noticeable improvement but at the same time very natural.. i'll def look him up!
Thank you!!!
xoxo

Has anyone here heard anything about Pitangui Clinic?

I was e-mailing Won Jin but Mr. Eunji, who used to work for Won Jin, replied and said he is working for Pitangui now. I sent them the same queries and decided to drop by for a consultation since the replies were very detailed and informative.

Just booked my tickets yesterday to Seoul! 2 weeks to my surgery and I am so excited.
Will be staying at Dongdaemun for 6 days (surgery) and then visit my bf's family in Daegu.

I met Dr. Kim when I went to a consult w/ my friend. I was not impressed by him at all. He refused to show us more than 2 before-after photos. When we asked him very directly to see more, both him and his assistant danced around the subject.

I have not been impressed with any US doctors in regards to Asian PS aside from Dr Toriumi. Doctors like Samuel Lam and Charles Lee have the presentation and knowledge, but lack the aesthetic vision, IMO. Samuel Lam acts like some guru, and Charles Lee uses buzz words like 'organic' and 'all natural', yet refuse to harvest some rib cartilage. Nothing wrong with this, it's good that they want to educate prospective patients, but their results don't reflect a sophisticated aesthetic sensibility.

That's shady. Maybe he doesn't have a large enough Asian patient population; they all ran away. ;)

Eunji? Yeah, I started a thread here asking who's been to Pitangui. I talked to one user here who had a friend that had her jaw reshaped there. Throughout every message I've been getting a reply from Niocle Jung. I don't know if they are the same person or not. But, yeah, there communication is great. She even called to check on me and my mom to see how we were doing.

No problem! I hope I was able to shed some light and best of luck to you.:smile: