BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey greatnose, do you mind giving the link to this girl's story?
Infection? What sort of infection was that?

:S :S I'm really scared now because I will be doing my surgery with Dr Wang in a month's time!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, personally love how her nose turned out. With someone that has somewhat of an small, overturned nose (my nostrils are visible via frontal profile), I think she's had a great transition with the overall shape and height she gained. This is something that I would want, but I would like a slight hint of my nostrils to show (am I making any sense here?)

Do you think you could ask her for the procedures she had done at VIP? :biggrin:
(PS: that 2nd photo has been blurred out beyond belief LOL, it would've been great to see the transitional area of where the bridge and forehead met.)

After the frst 10 seconds, I had to pick up my mouth from the floor. Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous! It's such a surprise to know that they used to have masculine features. Like Christopher Walken would say "Wowa wow wee wowa."

thanks! he does seem to devote quite a significant amount of time to answering questions. i like his detailed explanations esp the different technique he used to reduce the alar like the sheen flap method: http://lamfacialplastics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/asian_face_tutorial_23.jpg

but it is somewhat too conservative for me! the before and after pics doesnt seem to have much difference... http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=4295&g2_serialNumber=16

then again in person might be more obvious.

hey yamz and art, so did you manage to touch base with dr wang? on their website, their email address is [email protected], is this the correct one? i just emailed hi, hopefully he replies. hope to catch him while he is here!!

yes it seems to fit her well. what do you girls think of jacqueline koh's nose? she is on the news for undergoing over 10 surgeries. i dunno it seems weird to me although i cannot pinpoint what exactly is wrong with it...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120129/19/4f260ca1d4594.jpg

hey hopefully if everything works out i plan on going by January of next year. i only plan on getting my tip done with rib and narrowing my nasal bones so i dont rlly have to worry about warping or any of tht stuff. ya even though its pretty rare infection with self cartilage can still happen. a user on this forum who went to vip ending up getting an infection and she used rib for her rhinoplasty. but i think its pretty easy to treat with antibiotics if im not mistaken.

do u plan on going to vip?? or just consulting a bunch of clinics and then go from there?

wow she looks surreal.... i think she went a little overboard on her procedures. she definitely does not look good.

yup u got the right email. if u do happen to meet up with him i would love to hear about it :smile:

Well, i am not sure if you can view her post. But you can try. This is her link. The final revision was done by another doctor in China.http://www.cnzxmr.com/thread-116733-11-1.html
this forum featured a lot rib-ers too.

Can you show me the link of the girl who got infection at VIP?
I will consult JW,Dr Jung, 101ps, April31 and VIP. Though I am 90% sure that I will go to VIP.
But actually now i am a bit scared about getting the surgery now. Frankly speaking, my nose is 80% of girls will like.(hahaha, allow myself to say that, cuz a lot ppl do compliment about my nose). umm..

I dont know her personally. But she posted her experience with VIP on the chinese forum that I posted earlier. She used rib for both bridge and tip. She said in her post that, only after 2 months, she can walk normally after the rib incision!!

Wow she looks ... Interesting ... I think she went a little over but idk it might just be the angle - so is she the PRC girl that underwent ooads of OandYoung?? I havent emailed them before...though I am pretty set on Dr Jung or Oz atm. Banobagi is a maybe now and VIP too but i find VIP is really expensive??

hey arts, while i was looking for more info on Dr.Wang i came upon another doctor also located in dalian, Dr.He. after stalking judging from his site his skills could be in par to Dr.Wang's if not more since he advertises the fact that he has studied with numerous ps clinics in korea. i also saw a pic where he was at a convention and Dr.Wang was also in the pic standing next to him (i need to stop stalking these ps sites lolol) what's so badass is there is actually a live chat with different doctors on the site. which doctor you chat with depends on what you would like to have done. i spoke briefly with Dr.He before i had to head out to a dinner party but i manage to get his emails. He also speaks perfect english!! which is a major plus for me :biggrin:

i regret not having enough time to ask him about the tip flexibility if using rib in the tip as seen in Dr.Wang's noses. that was a major selling point for me. if Dr.He can also provide that, I'd probably go to him. but at this moment i'm torn between the two!

here's the link if anyone's interested
http://www.doctorhe.com/index.html