BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

yes it is difficult to remove but they also said that there is very minimal risk of getting it infected since it will be treated like your own parts of body unlike silicon that it might be rejected. You can also google the difference of silicon and gore-tex and I read in most forums that the safest way is gore-tex.

Gore-Tex will also make your nose looks natural as if yuo haven't had any surgery. :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh July and August is too far :sad: I thought your summer will be on April and May :biggrin: and also I can't wait to have my rhino :graucho: Everytime I see my friends on facebook who undergo with rhino I always get jealous hahaha I wish I can fly now to Philippines to get it done :lolots:

And about the weather, yeah it will be summer by that time but it's not that hot comparing to where I am living now :biggrin: and yes I've been in the Philippines and actually that's my home country but I haven't been there for almost 7 years now. WOuld be great to visit my family and have my rhino at the same time :smile:

Yeah I also heard that kind of stories but still I have heard some good feed backs about him and his work. Also when you go to his website you will see some pictures of his work and I'm sure that most of them are Filipinos so I don't think that he is using Dr. Jung's pic.

There's also some famous actresses in the Philippines who undergo with Dr. Levi and all of their nose turned out gorgeous and very natural looking but still he's just one of my list. I actually have 2 - 3 doctors on my list :smile:

As far as I know Gore-Tex is much more expensive than silicon or rib/ear cartilage. Am I right ? :wondering:confused1:

Hi, I have vast experience with surgery on the eyes, nose, mandible, zygoma, fat transplant etc with Korean surgeons. As a result, I am now a poor student residing in Taipei - near Shilin (Dr. Hsu's office), or Daan (Dr. Chuang) etc - looking to make a bit of pocket money.

If anyone is interested in my advice on surgeries, accomodation at my own apartment (shared with me) and for someone to take care of them before (ie. going with you to consultation and translating at an intermediate Chinese level if necessary) during and after surgery (eg. buying food when you look or feel like s***), please contact me at reiyuna @ gmail.com or PM me.

There is no limit to how many consultations you want to go to, or how frequent you want stuff delivered to you, only that I have part-time classes and ask that your requests be reasonable.

Many thanks and happy healing!

Ooo ~ who did you go with? Would you be able to send B+As? I will PM you my email address now, but no worries if yo dont want to ^__^

Hey! Haha Idk if he has changed it or not ~ but I was just saying because obviously a Dr who used another Drs B+A is still abit weird... But I have heard good things about him ~ in the other Nose Jobs Threads on this site, there are loads of good reviews as well but all Doctors have that, good and bad reviews etc ~ I just pointed about that one bit because for me personally, a doctor who uses other persons B+A and brochures is very O__o

here is the link anyway :: #

Silicone is the cheaper, then it is Gore-Tex and the Rib cartilage. Ear I think is similar to silicone price...
Its goes more expensive the more natural it looks as Rib is the most natural (obviousy) haha. Most surgeons for me have suggested rib because it is most natural or silicone because of the whole removal thing. But I am still asking... I will likely get silicone or gore-tex because Rib is quite expensive (unless I go to Dr Wangs...)

actually thailand is very good for breast jobs, bone surgery and eyes surgery if you choose the right doctor. however it is not good for nose surgery because in thailand they largely only use silicone implant with minimal (if any) tip plasty.

if you want a good nose job i suggest looking elsewhere.

you can add these 2 clinics to your short list.

- tokai clinic
www.tokaiclinic.com , dr pat.
i think hes moderately good with nose jobs, being a ear nose and throat surgeon by specialty. he offers low prices.
he did my silicone implant about 4-5 years ago. its slightly deviated to the right and my tip is a little unnatural, slight scarring at alar, but really dramatic change. i rate it 7/10 job.

- dr somyos, of yoskarn clinic. ( just google it )
have heard that hes good with noses. but no first hand experience with his noses.

Hi b&f,

I actually planning the last two weeks of december also!! haha!!
Pm me for more details. I had not book my flight yet cause It's not open for book though... It will be also great helps as you can speak korean! :smile:
Buy you pumpkin soup! haha! pm me ok. We discuss from there. :smile:

The important things to convince you should be the surgeon skill and reviews. Actually not all thai people done it locally. In terms of skill, I had not see a thai surgeon so far. Maybe I missed out. But Get a good and skillful surgeon and can be trustable. Surgery Addicts is right, they mainly promote silicone than rib. I guess everyone knew that silicone is not safe and high chance of revision. Guess need to explains much. Most importantly is your safety comes first. :smile:

Can you share the name or clinic of this doc - I am interestd in closed rhino. Thanks.

Dr Albert Chow in San Francisco, California. If you have questions I'd be happy to answer.

I forgot to mention that closed rhino has more limitations than open. If you are looking for a drastic difference, open may be the better option.

:biggrin: hello well i do not have official B and A pics yet but i have a link in my sig that has a day by day recovery review...with (pretty scary) pictures everyday:cool: note i did walk around Seoul like so... no sunglasses.

Wow, you look good even now.....which doc did you go to? And what material you have for the bridge? I like your tip too.

Your creases are parallel?