BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hey greatnose, can you speak/read chinese fluently? i think you need to sign up inorder to view the forum. were there any other reviews about Dr.Wang's rhinos? would love to heard some more so i can get a good feel of his work and style since there aren't many, if any, patients of his that speak english.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# href="#" class="internalLink">#

use google translate to help you sign up
i managed to do that for the pinkbaby ps forums.

ARTS, is this Dr. Tim Wang you're talking about having surgery with?

Wow thats pretty bad...

So far it seems like him and VIP do unauthorized surgery? Is this a trend?! Must be more to the story...

I will keep doing my research as I have heard good reviews about both VIP and Dr Jung so dont wanna be completely swayed yet... But shall see. Both are in my top 5
Aish

So much research do... But I have a year haha so its okay :P might even completely change my mind about nose surgery altogether by then!! Haha :P

Hi Greennose,
Welcome to the forums. Dr. Jung at Shimmian clinic is not in my final selection of clinics that I had chosen. I am wondering, since you have joined, all your double posts have been about this review / link. Was it you that had went through the procedure?

Could you provide a full review?

well, I know Dr He too. I chatted with him before and found that we share the same aesthetic view for nose. He is nice to talk to. He could perform tip with rib cartilage too.

Correct, His physical office is in Dalian, China, but he's here in Texas (USA) for a rhino conference. In fact I will be consulting with him on this coming Monday.

Hi, yes. I am able to speak and read chinese. Well, as I have shared earlier on, I have heard both good and bad comments about Dr Wang from those forum. But I guess this happens to any other Doctor. But pesonally I wouldnt go for Dr Wang. I dont like straight bridge. He tends to make bridge very tall and straight which is not coincident with my aesthetic view for a nice nose.

Wai, did you end up having surgery at VIP or with another doctor in Korea? If so, are you now seeking another revision?

I didn't go to VIP for my surgery. If anyone wants to know, just pm me and I will tell you who botched my nose. I rather not post on the forum since there are too many fake stalkers here.

oh, the second link doesnt work
i just clicked on her username and selected "find more posts" and it came up with a list of her posts.