BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

It has been 2 years for me and I'm fine. I have it on the bridge and tip btw. However, it did warp for my sister.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's only as bad as forum members sharing my photos without my permission... i have not given you access to my photo albums so how did you see them?
at least when its on vips computers, they don't copy and paste the files to whoever wants them. on the other hand, its kinda obvious that you guys are duplicating my photos even though I explicity stated several times not to do so.

hi cix
Ur sister bridge wrapped ?
how long approximately after the surgery did it occur ??
Did she went back to vip?? I just had mine done at vip last weeek

Yikes.. This is why I stopped responding to photo requests.

To Karliee, my nose hasn't warped but the tip has gotten shorter as it became less swollen (ear cartilage for tip, rib for bridge). VIP did say they'd add more cartilage for no charge but I'm not keen on flying back unless it gets even shorter.

Possibly around less than a year after she did it. She did go back to VIP and it was free for revision.

I didn't want to use any foreign material so we used ear cartilage. Please PM for details.

Don't think I'll consider Taiwan anymore as I think Korean surgeons may be more advanced and experienced with what I need. Never dreamed I'd need a revision, but in reality you never know what will happen I guess.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll research. :biggrin: I'd not come across Aone but the grafts you mentioned is probably what I needed for my primary. Will this be you primary rhinoplasty too?

You posted them on Nose job 2 for everyone to see, no one forwarded me them.B een researching my rhinoplasty for a long time and following the threads. I remember being impressed by your results, that's why it was easy to pick out that I'd seen the face before. Were you not aware they were using your B+A as examples to prospect patients?

Your results are gorgeous! :heart: Definitely considering him, he's still high on my list. I just need to be 100% sure this time (can't put myself through another rhinoplasty).

I'm sorry to hear your sister's experience. Where did it warp and how severe was it?

Doctor input on Realself gives the impression that warping is very common. Yet, there doesn't seem to be much written of it here.

Hi bisousx, thanks for replying. Could it be resorption you're seeing? How much does VIP 'build up' to factor in for resorption?

I wish I could see pics of you and other posters here, but I understand why no one does this anymore.

Yes it's reabsorption, not an error on VIP's part. I guess I got used to the swollen look and prefer that over what it was meant to look like. It's hard to say how much they put in to make up for the reabsorption... I was, for the most part, happy with my look a few weeks after the surgery while others were eager for the swelling to go down.

Hi saphireen

Do you refer to Dr. kao in Taipei? I had mine with him too and I also need a revision. );