BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

If there are any Chinese or Korean members who can peruse and translate blogs and forums please PM me. I would happily reimburse you for your time.

I'm interested in O&Young, Dream, and Real reviews.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi karliee what do you mean Chinese or Korean members? You want to translate chinese or korean! Sorry I am new here so cannot private you.

Hey Riko. Yes I went to him too. Sorry to hear you're going through a similar experience. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is it your unhappy about?

Hey saphireeni

Too many problem, the shape is too big and it is uneven cause the rib is abit slant, and my nose tip drooped few months after the surgery. ;(

What about you?

Hi karliee

I know Chinese so I can help you out if you need to translate Chinese, since I am doing my own research I don't mind to share it with you, if I happen to read any review about them.

Dream : specialty in eye and nose surgery

O&YOUNG : specialty in eye, liposuction, breast implantation, facial reconstruction

Real : specialty in facial reconstruction.

The above mentioned information is from different china site and they stated that source are from clinic itself

From the introduction of Real itself stated that they open since 1991 and do not have any medical accident.

I read some post from china forum about pple used radiated rib and auto rib for implant, some said if use radiated rib for tip will get high chance to have infection, some said both have chance to get infection and wrap just radiated rib seem will absorb more then auto.

I have a thread that the owner did her primary nose job using radiated rib cartilage for bridge her own ear cartilage for tip, and after have very bad infection on her tip, so she does not think is because of using radiated rib cartilage but the skill of the plastic surgeon.

I have recently ask about translator service from some so called service company in china, they mainly provide trabslator in korea that bring you go around to different clinic, average is about KRW30000 per hour, then the cheaper I ask quote me RMB100 (that is about KRW19000) per hour for medical translate and non medical type (daily live) of translate is RMB60 (KRW12000) per hour. Same rate for English to Korea.

But I do read from some news from china site said some translator will actually get rebate from medical fee that why foreigner paid much higher surgery fee then local Korean. :sad:

I have radiated rib, no infection so far.

To those who underwent surgery with autologous rib, how many days or weeks had to pass before you could move without pain? And how many weeks before you could undertake strenuous activity without pain - for example, basketball or swimming.

If you're willing to share a photo of your rib healing/scar I would so appreciate it.