BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone here undergone rhinoplasty with any surgeons in Thailand?I'm looking to have tipplasty, alarplasty and still undecided about an implant - if I were to have an implant I would like to have grafted from my ear or ribs. My darn nose is so wide at the nasal tip (Asian nose) I just want it more refined and slim.

I have consulted:
Dr. Somyos Kunachak (messiah of nose jobs apparently)
Dr. Piyapas (ISAPS certified)
Dr. Preecha (lots of good reviews on many forums)
Dr. Greechart (recommend by Dr. Poome (American board of plastic surgery who no longer performs rhinolplasty on asians)).

So far Dr. Somyos & Dr. Piyapas are quoting me $6900 CAN & $6800 CAN respectively.
For that price I can just do one here in Canada after considering flight cost, accommodation, time off work, etc.

I am still waiting on Dr. Preecha & Dr. Greechart to reply. Dr. Preecha's assistant quoted me a very generic price for my nose job ($1500 USD) but I emailed back requesting more details on what the price is for the specific procedures I'm asking for. Plus he wanted to do it under a local anesthetic ... Uhhhh no way! I am so terrified of needles what makes you think I can be awake for a nose job!

Anyways, also looking to have double eyelid surgery at the same time.

Any recommendations or reviews would be much much appreciated!!

i got quote from China forum, the price range is between 400-450RMB, for a day..service, included fetch u from airport, arrange ur appointment with the PS clinic you want, accompany u during OP and take care of u after Surgery. i am currently consider, and one of the translator woman, she use to be nurse before, and she is full expenrience on the medical knowledge, saw many of her previews client photo who take with her after surgery. n also she find me very cheap accommodation in korea, only 150 RMB stay in Hostel with open kitchen n living room. share house with others ppl, but straightly only for woman.

Beside, i have write to zoe (translator recommend in purse forum) wait for her reply n quote. to me, i prefer get my own translator, so they can arrange my schedule for meeting, and get more clear n represent me to discuss with doctor what i WANT! =)

Hello all,

I just joined this forum today :smile: I plan to go to Korea for consulation this month for rhinoplasty. From reading diff forums, the below clinics have grabbed my attention. However it is still a long list. Please put in your 2 cents on what u know about them so I can narrow my list!

I want super natural result, dont want too high nor too narrow.

April 31/ banobagi/ Dream/ Grand/ JW/ Regen/ TL/ Wonjin/ Yonsei

Thank you all!

My Wife is Thai and insists going back to Thailand to get her nose done.

Obviously she knows about all the scams and after talking on the phone with the family etc she has decided on Dr Teerasit in Bangkok. Going this December so i can have a bit of peace and quiet and she can drop the nose conversations ( lmao ).

You know what they say about a full restaraunt in a foreign country - if the locals eat there it's gotta be good.

He does all forms of Plastic Surgery and gets great reviews ( click on below link )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiO_ycVfcE

Good luck

AL

Hi XtineN

I don't know much about plastic surgery in Thailand but do heard many said is cheap,I know some girl went for breast argumentation that only cost less then USD4500, so don't not think rhinoplasty in Thailand cost that much.

And for the material of implant, I will not suggest you to use rib cartilage, it is because I have my done, it is not nice and still giving me problem. I found quite a lot people using rib are not satisfied with the result too. I am considering take out the rib cartilage and replace it with silicon.

Hi, i am planning to do my eyes, nose and lipo on lower part at either Shimmian, View , Wonjin chungdam u, or OZ ,would appreciate any before and after pictures as reference. can anyone who done n experience, kindly send it to [email protected]

TQ

I'm getting mine done in Thailand. But undecided on the doctor yet. I have Dr Kunachak and Dr Somboon (from Bumrungrad Hospital) in mind. Dr Kunachak quoted me $6900 USD which is $1200 more than Dr Somboon (170,000 Baht = $5600 USD)

I'm going to have my consultations after summer and see how it goes.

Hi... did u go to Thailand to do your nose? Which clinic did u go and how much is the surgery? Are you happy with the outcome?