BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

i done my with Dr. Tsai, i like the result... its not as scary as i thought. Good luck with your surgery :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only did jaw surgery and chin with Dr. Tsai, he is very patient. i think he is leaning toward the more natural look, which is what i want. I told him i don't want a very sharp face. I stay at the clinis for one night, they have a very nice nurse to take care of me. i did my nose with another doctor.

Keep us updated when you get your cast off in 7 days! I'm one day short of 4 weeks out of primary rib rhino with Dr. Lee as well. I'm liking it but from the side profile, bridge could be higher especially between the eyes. Were they reluctant in offering the free revision? Keep us updated.

Nope. They were really nice and I got to stay at the officetel again for free. But please confirm again because I'm not sure if policies have changed since I did mine 2 years ago. I think the best way to go about it is to just keep in touch with Joann. I think I send her an email every 6 months or so about my concerns while healing and she was able to answer most of them.

You're actually the first one I've heard from who thinks her radix is too low! Most of the people I've kept in contact with from VIP either liked their height or found it too high! :smile:

Maybe it's a guy thing. I'm a guy. LOL.

How old is the average ages of people undergone the rhinoplasty? I'm still 19. is it too young to do this procedure. But, I really wanna change how my nose looks like.
andd, anyone here heard of Aone?

Lexethan: Maybe! Lol. But really, you're the first I know who's complained that his/her nose is too low.

SCind: I know it exists but I'm not sure what else I've heard about it. Let us know when you find out more! I'm not sure if Dr. Kwon is a board certified plastic surgeon(since any doctor in S.Korea can do whatever procedures he/she wants) but it's not in the gangnam plastic surgery street at all.

wow just found out you got ure surgeries done :smile: congrats and I hope you get the results you've been hoping for. How is your recovery so far? Was the procedure painful in your opinion?

hey I have been planning do go to dr. wang who is in dalian, china for a while now. I was hoping to go sometime during march of next year. Have you heard of anything about this doc? here is his site if you want to check it out: www . wangmd. cn (remove the spaces)