BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going in early September 2012 with another sweetie here from the forums. :biggrin: Come, come! We need more people to join us!~ When are your possible dates?

Initially he did, but most recently they've somewhat backed off from recommending treatments to most recent inquiries made by other forumers (due to the feedback from this forum). The good thing is, if Dr. Lee thinks that you don't need the procedure, he advise you against it. VIP isn't the type of clinic that pushes you to do procedure after procedure (in my perspective and experience anyway)
Overall, from my initial consultation, here's what happened:
- Rib-graft rhinoplasty (what I wanted - agreed)
- Paranasal Augmentation (what Dr. Lee recommended - agreed)
- Forehead and temple fat grafting (what Dr. Lee recommended, but I declined since my forehead is already angled and projected - somewhat..)

They didn't push me into anything, just told me here's what would make a face-to-nose harmony and I totally agree with them.

Don't make any comments of how crazy, good looking he is, it'll go straight to his head. :biggrin:

I don't have a set date as of yet but been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm thinking winter time would be best as it's not a peak season to allow Dr. Lee more time to get it right. I turn in my vacation request every year around May/June. If I plan to go with you I'll turn request for that time. I assume staying for a week after a rhino is plenty of time to let the swelling goes down and handle that gravity during plane take off to avoid bleeding right? What all are you planning to have done? I'm thinking rhino now but I'm open for zygoma and other if Dr. Lee suggests; and if I agreed. Does he do computer imagings? LOL. Sorry for barraging you with a ton of questions! NEWBEE. :lol:

And, I really want to see this Kain pic as everyone says he "purchased" a good looking nose. :biggrin: Maybe I'll bring the pic for Dr. Lee. LOL.

Maybe we can trade info; text etc...

Are you a guy? Nationality? I'm Vietnamese.

I am going in mid July.

i think it depends on the kind of look your trying to achieved. Are you going for a more subtlte and natural look or are you wanting a more dramatic look ?

If i were you i would just tell Dr. Lee the kind of look that your trying to achieved whether it be a celebrity or what . And then just ask for his honest opinion of what you would need done to achieved that look you are going for.

i personally would reccommend a parasnal if you want a high nose bridge .The parasnal kinda offsets and balanced out the nose job. Let's be honest here most Asians have flat faces (sorry had to say it ) and when they get a nose that resembles a caucasian it just doesn't look natural for some reason.

i'm in love with his nose haha. btw, can anyone tell me what exactly is paranasal and what that does? can't really find a site that can give me a direct answer without quoting a whole bunch of irrelevant stuff from other sites.. -__-

KAIN i was wondering if your going to do a 1 year post update since your anniversary is coming up ?

i'd be kinda curious to see how that rib is holding up after 1 year ? any shrinkage or reabsorption ? any discomfort ?

I don't think I'll need paranasal implant. If I have a higher radix, my face would rounder; profile wise. But, I'll see what Dr. Lee thinks.

it's hard to explained what paranasals are without a picture to demonstrate . \

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6402/0618920001283155538.jpg

i'm not too sure on that. i think kain would probably be able to answer that since he had it done.