BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi, has anyone heard of Professor Yong-Ju Jang?
My primary surgeon in Singapore recommended him for a revision, but I can't seem to find any conclusive reviews on him online. Apparently he has published tons of research journals about rhinoplasty, but I'm not sure if that qualifies him as a good surgeon.

I'll be flying to Korea on the 1st of September for revision rhinoplasty and a few other minor procedures! Anyone else going around that time and consulting JW and O&Young? :P

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in getting PS in Korea but do not speak Korean. Does anyone has any experience with using those medical tourism services like DocDoc.com? I saw a youtube video about a girl getting her PS through them and was wondering if anyone has any experience to share? Will going through this service makes the PS cost a lot more expensive? The site said their service is free but of course they must get commission or something...

Thanks

Also, has anyone had rhino done with Dr. Jae Hoon Kim from April 31 Clinic that they would like to share? I heard he is one of the best doctor for rhino in Korea but not sure if this is true. How about Dr. Sang-Woo Kim at Regen? Any info/experience is appreciated!

Hi Kay-Jay

I will be flying on 1st Sept........my email is [email protected]

Wow, that's great! I'm glad your sister is happy with the result. Fat graft does sound appealing since it makes your face more dimensional and youthful. Would you be able to share her after/before pix? I would love to see the result since the April31 website is in Korean and I can't view the pictures.

Thanks a lot!

here u can click on these links to see the pics http://plasticsurgeryinkorea.tumblr.com/
http://koreanplastisurgery.blogspot.kr/
i too thinking to have my nose surgery in April31 apperantly they r the best in the field

Thanks! The before/after pix looks very natural and proportional. Do you mind sharing what other doctors/clinics you have in mind? What do you think of Dr. Kim Sang woo at Regen and Dr. Suh at JW? I heard they are very good as well. Dr. Lee from VIP is another surgeon that is apparently skilled at rhino but their prices are too expensive and I'm hesitant about using rib.

Hi smilingheart I just got my nose done 2 1/2 weeks ago and got the 4.5mm in as well. Feels like sits too high on my face. I hope to god its the swelling. Are you happy with your height? Did you have some bridge to build up from before u put 4.5mm in? I had some bridge and wanted something natural but seriously this dont look natural to me. I feel like mine makes my eyes look closer together and it start right inbetween my eyes so it makes me look like a bird...

Hi Sea2Sea,

Sorry to hear you're not happy with your result. Maybe it will look better after the swelling go down. May I ask which clinic you went to? I'm interested in getting rhino myself but the tasks of selecting a doctor is daunting as there are so many...Thank you!

Hi Smilingheart,

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your result. May I please ask who was the doctor that performed the rhino/face graft for you? I would like to get these procedures done but it's daunting to find one.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I just had a nose job about a month ago in Vietnam and am very unhappy with the results. I know I should be more patient and let all the swelling go down before I judge but I feel that my nose is too high in between my eyes and I don't think the height would change with time.