BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think closed rhino is harder to do than open. The doc has to be very good to do closed rhino. As for the scar across the columnella, it can be noticeable 4 years down the road and you need makeup for it, depending on each individual's skin.

;___; this is why i want closed... i don't want a visible scar... i don't mind makeup but i actually have very good skin... so open rhino would mean i can never be without makeup... and i think wearing too much makeup will ruin your skin... T__T

Hi Has anyone had rhino done with Dr. Ahn Tae Hwan in Fresh Rinoplasty clinic would like to share? http://www.magicnose.co.kr/eng/
I heard he is one of the best doctor for rhino in Korea but not sure if this is true. He is also an ENT doctor and one of the first surgeon specializes in septal cartilage graft for nose tip. Any info/experience is appreciated!

shinyglittery, you do not have to worry on the scar for open rhinoplasty. I had an open rhinoplasty and the scar on between my nose had fully disappeared. =)

I like how the B&A photos are taken in similar conditions with minimal amounts of make-up, some of the other clinics 'after' photos look like they've been taken under studio lighting conditions and have heavy amounts of make up. We want to see how the results look like in normal lighting situations! :roflmfao:

Booked my ticket for korea, staying from 12/26 - 1/11. Haven't decided a hotel yet. I will be doing consultations and sightseeing the first few days then the surgery right before New Year's hopefully. My friend's mom is calling several places for me so hopefully I will get some discounts. His cousin works as a consultant at one of the larger clinics, so I might end up getting my surgery there. I'm going for a rib rhino with alar plasty and tip work. Not too sure about osteotomy, could be too painful. I have to return to work after returning from korea, so things that would take too long to recover is pretty out of the question.

P.S. - I'm a dude.

thank you!! but now i'm so confused!!! T_T some people say it's disappeared and some people say you can see it after 4 years... who to trust! how will i know what is the case for me...

yes it's better when after pictures are in normal conditions without makeup ^^

sometimes i've seen makeup change so much you can't be sure if the person had their eyes done or if it's just makeup!!

In my completely uneducated unprofessional opinion, it probably depends on how good the surgeon's stitching techniques are when he closes as well as your skin's ability to heal since it differs from person to person.

okay... well... I'll have to find a good surgeon and then decide what I want... ^^

may I ask how much in total you paid (US or CAD) for your rhinoplasty?

Hey, glad you like your results! do you feel that the septal and ear cartilage used for your tiplasty has made a big difference before and after wise for width and roundness of tip.

hey cool to see someone else in this forum also lives in Toronto :smile:
in my honest opinion, doctors in Toronto and Canada as a whole are not very skilled or good at rhinoplasty. I have heard of some horror stories online from patients who were caucasian. I can only imagine they're inexperience with ethnic patients.

Hi, i've been following your posts but am not able to pm yet. Could you pm me the pic of the asian girl as well as your B&A? Really appreciate it lots! :smile:

I had an osteotomy and I think you'd be able to go back to work in 10 days after having had your surgery. Still some swelling of course but not that bad.

I've seen a few B&A photos from my doctor of other patients taken before the surgery and right after the cast was taken off. And they had minimal bruising. This is only 7 days after the surgery.