BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Oh my, I would contact your clinic to see what the doctor says. The bridge swelling goes down varying for each person, the asymmetrical nostril could be from swelling. Hope it evens out over time... This is the tedious part of rhino....waiting months for the final result. Hope your happy with the end result

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine in september 17 and everything seems ok, if anything has decreased it's only the swelling, but it was very minimal and things are still like it was 2 weeks after surgery.

I would wait it out since you are still quite fresh from surgery

Hi,
if its silicon it would be there , till death do u part with it :x
off course there's swelling , and i personally think it could be due to deswelling as well.

Yes, for mine case, deswelling occurs fasting at the bridge,so one would feel that the bridge have lowered where else the size of the tip remains,this small lost of "projection"
may cast the impression that the tip big and the bridge is not as tall.

It would be another few months,before the tip would deswell and you would be able to do a fair evaluation of it.

Also, i have noticed mine nose tend to swell in the morning after i woke up , so mine nose to me,looks rounder and wider ,the swelling would go away throughout the day,sometimes i could feel mine skin tighten around the tip,

Sometimes swelling could also cause the nose bridge to lose some of its definition,imagine a women in a loose fitting dress and again in a form fitting one,
both look different,but the fact remains she is the same person.

All in all , dun panic stay calm

I'm not sure if my reply will help you, but I have silicone for a very long time and just now needed to wear glasses which I have no problem. Perhaps you need to wait a few months and also check with the doctor. How do you like your outcome by the way? do you mind sharing picture?
I have been reading the other threads, off and on, too much information thou but very helpful. Thank you everyone, for the positive reviews as well as the negative.
I'm very grateful and will share my experience when the time is right.;)

PM me and swap photos?

My doctor says 6 weeks but it's now 5 weeks and I was out trying to buy sunglasses because now my face suits them more ( :smile:)) ) And after wearing all those sunglasses I went home to wash my face (because other people try them on too) and where the hinges sat on my nose it hurt a bit. So I guess I'll wait 8 weeks, just want to be safe. But kind of annoyed having to wear contacts only.

Emisa, when are you visiting those Korean clinics? I've never heard of Rex or SuBeauty. Item has a patchy reputation.

Hello, I'm new here and plan to go to seoul for my primary rhinoplasty, I just wonder how good Dr. Yoo in Pitangui is, because I've heard it's one of the oldest plastic surgery center there and Dr. Yoo operated on many Korean celebrities!
besides, how good is
Dr. Park in OZ clinic?
Dr. Woo in O & Young?
Dr. Jung in Shimmian?
Thanks in advance!!

I just PM you.

Wow 10K usd for a nose job in China. That's the same expense as getting it done in Beverly Hills. He better be a wizard who can create the perfect aesthetic nose with a price like that. I like how his after pic noses are really sharp and small though, but some results with the eyes and nose are too "white looking" compared to Korea which is no good.

But are Chinese plastic surgery really authentic is the concern...since China is known for using fake materials as cheap replacement. Scared of side effects years later from materials they use.

Let us know which clinic you end up choosing.

I really don't think that's right, I checked his website a few weeks ago and it said 31000元, I don't know where that 65000 comes from because I have never seen that price... China has many bad surgeons and the kind of thing you said might happen at really bad clinics... But China has many good doctors and surgeons and most Chinese people are honest and not evil...

Well for the English website it says it would be around 5K-10K usd depending on the individual's circumstance.

What do you think about this surgeon, is he considered one of the reputable ones in China? I like most of the hundreds of pictures of noses in gallery.

as far as I know he is a good doctor. but always do your own research... ^^;; I was only considering him for a while but he specializes in rib graft which I would never want, no point in going to someone who specializes in a procedure you don't want ^^

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my experience. It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, but I find myself needing to do more research for a possible revision procedure.

I’m 5 years post op; got a silicone I implant with ear cartilage on the tip – open procedure; got it done at a clinic in Seoul not yet mentioned on here. I was in my early 20s when I got it done.
Everything went great for the most part. My cartilage graft on the tip absorbed a bit, so it isn’t that nice upturned line. I mean… It’s still upturned, but not as nice as it was before.

About a year and a half ago, I noticed that my tip was changing. I saw a dent, but it wasn’t really noticeable so I didn’t worry about it.

But the past summer, I noticed that my tip has two bumps, one of which is very noticeable. No, it doesn’t look bad, but it’s noticeable if I point it out. So obviously, it’s warping :’( But now that the weather is getting colder, it’s much more noticeable. The skin around my silicone implant has thinned out a little, but nothing too much of a concern.

Additionally, the scar on my collumella seems to be more noticeable which is weird because shouldn’t the scar be fading with time? But I read here that it is possible to get worse after 4 years which doesn’t make sense to me. I’m guessing it’s because the cartilage put on my collumella is sagging/warping a big and causing it to look more obvious.

I’m very worried that it will warp more, and I’m not sure what to do anymore. I haven’t gotten any consultations because I know it will bother me even more and plus I have no money. I’m debating if I should go back to the original doctor since he could potentially give me a discount and he knows what he did, but I’m afraid of using my second ear for grafting and then being left with no other auricular cartilage left just in case the Doctor in fact has no skills in carving cartilage to prevent warping. I wish I had asked more questions since I got it done when I was young. Five years makes a big difference in terms of intellectual capacity *SIGH