BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

That looks really good. Just confirms I don't need it, I think. Less money out.

Has anyone communicated with Chloe from VIP. She seems pretty nice; got back to me pretty quick. I thought I was going to hear back from Joanna from all the talk on here.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen a few and it looked like they were screwed in... Looked rly scary lols
But so far three doctors have suggested that to me - VIP, Dr Wang and Dr Pat in thailand...
I asked around who else does it.. Most do except Dr Jung lol

I think I need it but tbh im not sure. I seen lip lift too which looks good too but most Drs have said premaxillary implant be better.

Also for those who dont know too
Premaxillary is also paranasal which in Korea they call Noble suegery lols... Thats what i saw on the other forum!!

Although if I am honest, premaxillary looks diff to paranasal. Paranasal looks like they do more of the sides/cheek bit where as premaxillary is more the base??

I like the look of that but I have noooo clue if I really need it... I dont wanna base my decision on doctors who can do it then find i dont actually need it... I think i shall post pics soon of me now the hopefully you guys can decide :P

Yeah I speak to Chloe too - i think Chloe is the clinic manager where as joann is the patient coordinator?
Thats impression i get from the other ANJ threads...

Dear Kain,

It is gonna be one yr anniversary soon, can you share with us ur recent photo plzzzzz? ^^ Cant wait to see ur handsome face.

Hey greatnose,

even Dr Wang told me that it would be better for me to stay longer.

I thought usually nose job patients stay for a week only?
Actually I thought of flying on the 10th and back on the 16th because 10~16 is actually 7days! :S
Didn't realise it wasn't until Dr Wang told me that the surgery day is considered as day 0.

How many days should I stay instead? And why?
I mean 7days is good enough to judge if there are any infection or not right? :S

Are you also researching for your NJ or you had yours done?

Thanks again! :biggrin:

He does have many frontal pics on his website, and that is also another reason why I chose him. I like the tip work and bridge. :smile:

Sure, hopefully it will be a successful one for me to proudly share with you guys, hehee :smile:

Hi people,

here is dr wang's reply to my queries again.

"The hotel room will be warmed by air conditionor in the period of your stay. It will be good enough apart from the dry it produces.
Your time both arrival and departure are okay, although one day or even more is highly recommended if you expect aggressive surgery and aggressive result.
But don't worry about it.
The airport is not far from our place. I can see you before you taxi to airport. Our working time is 9am-5pm.
Dr. Wang"

I am very worried about our communication since his english isn't really structured from his reply :sad:

Expect aggressive surgery and result, he meant to say if I expected a bigger drastic change, he would recommend me to stay longer. I really hope he can give me the change I want instead of just saying, hehe. :P

So I'm waiting for his reply to see how long he want me to stay in. Then I will book my air ticket!

Btw, anyone has been to China? How much does the food cost over there? Are people there open minded on plastic surgery?

Bring a lot of photos of noses that you like and don't like; and then you can tell him what you like about each one.

Never been to china, but don't worry about what people there think if you're walking around with a mask (the masks are common in asia anyways). It will be the least of your concerns once you have the surgery.

Yeah, she did introduce herself as "practice manager". I just want to make sure I got the right clinic. Thanks.

it takes about half a year to feel natural, but the tip is still stiff. no piggy nose unless you go to dr wang?

too late, my head is huuuuuge XD

its the same as it was at 7 months post op and i have a job now so i'm kinda busy

idk, i didn't ask. it might be some sort of medical concrete/adhesive but idk really

Like you, I'm only planning to stay for 7 but pushing it I could stay 10 days at most as I have work related things to do. Can one realistically expect to be presentable to the American public (not Korean lol) after ~7 days?

Day of surgery is indeed day 0. That's pretty much the norm.