BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I had rhino,paranasal,gineoplasty , the standard package that vip recommends
but i need it so...its fine even if ppl see it as generic :x

original nose according to a certain ps clinic run by an Ent was

"you have the typical short and flat asian nose " ,that being said despite i have add not only mine nose was short and flat , i even have flaring nostrils.. :sad:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi NonEdible. Have you emailed any clinic yet? I emailed Pitangui and they quoted me 5-6m krw. They said that they will have to do bone fracture :'(. I guess I need more procedures than expected.

Gosh they are ripping you off..can you describe your nose?
Remember the more expensive isn't always better. I got a procedure done locally for 7.4k where there were others charging up to 10-11k..my results are great, aftercare is excellent too.

Anyway implant and tip work range from 1.5-3mkrw (I emailed a bunch of places last summer) anything extra should be 500 000-1mkrw. And if you pay in local currency some of these places will exempt the 10% tax if not keep haggling for a better price.

I emailed Pitangui and they quoted me 4,000,000 KRW.[FONT=gulim, sans-serif]for rhinoplasty , bulbous nose and alar reduction . What do you guys think ? Is it reasonable ?

[/FONT]

I find it reasonable cos I've asked other clinics and they quoted me 5 to 6 million won. I'm also considering to have it done at Pitangui next year.

This is what they recommended for me:

Reductive rhinoplasty to narrown the wide nasal bone+Bulbous nose tip correction+Nose bridge augmentation with silicone implant and nose tip projection with ear cartilage+Alar base reduction to reduce wide nostril wings

Sigh* ill email other clinics too just in case. They told me that they will use silicone implant for my bridge but I'm scared of silicone. What are you planning to get for your bridge bobby?

First off 4mkrw for bridge aug and tip work (basic nose job) is not reasonable, you can definitely find a better price for the same exact thing. Do your research, there is probably at least close to 100 or more clinics.

And broken, you should keep emailing clinics to see what different places suggest. Maybe the photos you sent in weren't reflective of how your nose really is (lighting, bad quality etc). Don't be afraid of silicone, I'll most likely use silicone myself =). My tip is bulbous too, but I assumed that would be fixed when they are correcting the tip and not as a $eparate extra. They certainly made no mention of it being the case when I was doing my round of emails.

Really ? Great , i also want to have it done by july-august next year :biggrin:

Thanks bobby, will do! Do you already have a list of clinics you're looking into?

Oh I misread. This is with alar reduction. You can get the price down to 3.5mkrw, but you would have to do this in person with them. Keep shopping around.

Hey guys! I'm new the forum.. although I feel like a creeper who's been reading everyone else's posts for weeks. Haha..

I'm planning on going to Korea to have my nose and eyes done in March 2014. I'm also considering having my forehead shortened- I have a high hairline. I haven't seen too much about this on the Korean PS websites.. more about forehead implants, which isn't what I want. Just to bring my hairline down so my forehead doesn't look so big. Anybody know anything about this?

Does anyone have any top places they're looking into? I've been seeing a lot about Pitangui in this forum, which I hadn't heard much about before, but after seeing their photos- they've become one of my favorites on noses (thanks, guys!). I think my top 4 so far are Cinderella (I loved their eyes, but thought their noses were so-so), JW, Pitangui, and Wonjin. Any tips on these places?

There are just so many clinics out there, I didn't even really know where to start my research from. Some of you may have already come across this, but I found a girl from Canada who blogged about her plastic surgery earlier this year (and is going again in Jan)... she was really helpful in sharing her experience, as well as information on clinics she'd looked into. Here is list of places from her website that I found extremely helpful: http://livelovedream.ca/international-friendly-korean-plastic-surgery-clinics/

At least with small clinics you know the doctor you talk to will be the same doctor operating on you! I would hope.

I'm planning to have it done in sept or oct whereby the climate in seoul will be cooler cos I don't want to walk around sweaty with the splint on my nose trapping the heat inside. I think you can seek for a few more other clinics for consultation to look for one that suits your request :biggrin:

Oh nice :smile: Yes i am doing my research very carefully and found 5 clinics :biggrin: I have korean friend who can help me since i cant speak korean and i can also stay at her house so it is amazing opportunity for me .

I hate my nose and i really want to get my nose done . I am also interested in facial ps but scared because it is really serious thing and the cost is high too . What about you ? Can you give me your kakao id or email ? We can share our experiences and help each other:P .

Hey Hyen, which five clinics have you shortlisted for your rhinoplasty? Would you mind sharing with me?

I've also shortlisted a couple of clinics, namely (in random order):

VIP
CocoLine
JW (Dr. Suh)
Shimmian
April 31

Which clinics and/or doctors has your Korean friend recommended to you? Sorry for asking so much! :P