BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hello! Thanks - I believe so too! Only thing that matters with plastic surgery is that it's YOUR choice and that YOU'RE happy. So much happier and I can never look back to the days of my old nose..

My nose isn't as flexible as my virgin nose, but I knew this already when I was researching. My nose is somewhat hard, but when I yawn, it somewhat can wiggle just a bit - but not much.

As for my bridge, it is still high and though it is not the same as 1 week post-op, the skin in-between my eyes has settled and it isn't swollen anymore. I had originally thought I had a high bridge than before but I am happier with the progressed results of deswelling.

I have an considerable amount of height to my bridge, so much that I do tend to have individuals asking if I am mixed.
For the price, I can tell you - after reading a lot of complaints about prices, do not pass judgement or cross out a clinic because it may be "expensive"! This is your face after all - is this not important? Would you rather go to a clinic that has entry level price points for Rhinoplasty?

I had paranasal augmentation done - which is actually rib cartilage placed underneath the cleft beneath the nose called "philtrum". I originally had the stereotypical monkey scowl side profile (very neanderthal-ish). My mouth was somewhat protruded and with a non-existent bridge, this was a terrible combo.

To give you a brief example of what i'm talking about, I've provided a photo:
[​IMG][​IMG]

My pre-op profile was very much the first photo and my post-op profile is now comparable to the second photo - A BIG DIFFERENCE! :graucho:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babe thanks for replying.. are you from singapore???
so would you advice me to ask my doctor to provide me with a higher bridge as it will de-swell and become lower??
i like your nose tip alot.. what did the doctor do???

just had my rhino with dr. kim from april31. breathing through the mouth sucks. people, remember to bring a moisturizer and straws if you aee having surgery in the winter .

originally i decided on rib rhino, but now i'm glad i didn't go through with that procedure. i also opted for a more natural look instead of a dramatic change.
procedures:
osteotomy (reduction of nasal bones)
alar reduction
tip plasty and lengthening
bridge heightening

since i will be stuck for a while, feel free to ask.

Hi, would you consider this a wide or flat nose? Are these kind of nose hard to operate? And roughly the price(In South Korea) to operate such nose? Thanks! Image below:

[​IMG]

Hi K Couture,

I assumed Dr. Suh would use the open rhinoplasty method because during my consultation with him for my primary rhinoplasty I remember asking whether he did closed surgery and he said he preferred open. Also I Kakao-ed the clinic about it and they didn't respond so I'm just erring on the side of caution? Haha.

Also, I don't just want the implant removed. I want my tip widened cause I think it was narrowed too much... or maybe, like you said, the increased projection made my tip seem narrower. I don't know how to describe it, but from the side it seems like my columella is "hanging" or "sagging". Maybe 'cause the tip angle is too high? So to fix all these, do you think a closed revision rhinoplasty is still possible? :sad: Definitely going to have to consult doctors about this because I don't really know what should be done to get my nose to look the way I want it to... :/

Other than that, thanks so much for your advice!! :smile:

this nose would be considered flat, wide, and short. doctors would recommened raising the nose bridge, some alar reduction (maybe not necessary since if the tips were to be projected it might look ok), and lengthening the tip. depending on the material you use, the usual price for foreigner is 5million won to 6million won.

How long does it take me to recover from the operation?

Compare to the cases below, I would think your nose is still easier to operate on:
(case # similar to yours)

http://nosesm1212.cafe24.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=E02_1_1

or this:

http://www.itemcliniceng.com/story/item-photo.html?mode=detail&page=2?co_id=&key=코재수술&s_gubun=&board_uid=13&page=2&find_object=&find_text=&mode=show&idx=125&num=999999882&no=18&photo_gubun=3

im not sure in your case if a closed rhino is possible but if you want to send me your photos in a private message i can perhaps give you a clearer indication of what could possibly be done and what the problem is.

Also with my case every surgeon i spoke to so far told me that I have to use open rhino expect Dr Park from Dream. He seems confident in his skill to handle it that way. His logic is because open causing scarring and can make nostrils look uneven (which is what happened to me), after already having one open rhino he feels a second open rhino would scar me more. He also said he could remove some of the scar tissue, tho im not sure how he plans to do it .

x

that depends on the procedures, but usually the stitches are removedone week after surgery. if you go for a rib rhinoplasty, it takes about 10 days.

i didn't find this option when I was going through the forum, but there is a technique using diced cartilage wrapped in fascia. it has very little reabsorption, no chance of wrapping, no risk of infection, and much less invasive than rib cartilage. for those who don't want to use artificial implants or risk the invasive rib cartilage, diced cartilage wrapped in fascia or dermal fat can be considered.

ummm i wouldn't recommend diced cartilage at all. I had it done and results were really bad. Uneven shape and protrusion. If you look around on the forums you will find a few other people who have had it done and experienced the same post op effects that i had. I think someone else had it done then had a revision to get it removed at VIP in gangnam.

I was interested in diced cartilage but am changing my mind now. If you go back to page 152 of this thread there is a post by a member named Destiny1682 sharing her nose surgery using diced cartilage, which was not so good. And not long ago, another member named K Couture also sharing her own story of nose surgery using diced ear cartilage.
By the way, congrats that you got your surgery done, now just relax and wait.
Actually, there were some good reviews that I read in this threat about April 31 and Dr. Jae Hoon Kim. I looked up the website but couldn't find that many before and after pictures. I just wonder if the doctor would show more B/A photos at the face to face consultation with you?

Did you have the surgery yesterday? what implant did you use and how many mm?
Thank you for sharing, I like to go for the nature look too :smile: