BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

K Couture,
I looked up his website and he is only 20 minutes by car from where I live. It would be too good to be true only I couldn't fine any B & A pix of Asian client from his website :sad:
But it doesn't hurt to try, I might give him a visit anyway :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean by change to my hairline? i don't notice any changes. there is a pretty big healing scab on the right side of my head being held together by staples(?) right now i think. i had my hair washed at a salon today and couldn't notice anything after the hair covered it up. i have 2 more outpatient visits left. i think i will get to see my nose on monday.

one reason i didn't want to get rib rhino (besides the invasiveness) was because i think it's more susceptible to the shrink wrappage effect the longer you get from post op. i'm hoping to not need a revision.

can i ask who/what clinic did you get your rhino (the one with the cartilage wrapped in fascia) at?. you can pm me if you don't want to say it publicly.

Hi guys, this might sound like a stupid question:
How soon after rhinoplasty can you start making out with someone? I'm not referring to a simple kiss on the cheek, but heavy, passionate kissing. I'm just worried that my stiff nose would make the other person uncomfortable, or that my nose would bend the other way and the implant might deviate from its location.

my hairline receded a little on the right side where they harvested the scalp tissue. I noticed a change immediatedly after the surgery. I think what happened was he may have sewed it up too tight and ended up pulling the hairline back. I'm hoping the surgeon im going to in korea and fix it.

I had mine done with charles lee from Beverly Hills. Back when i was younger I stupidly assumed that because he was on the tyra banks show he must be good. :S
Also, a patient from the clinic i plan to go to told me they did a dermal graft with fat injection and ear cartilage for the tip for her and it turned out well. I think I'll be looking into that closer to my surgery date.

mine looks fine. i did get a hair cut the day before the surgery though, but both sides looks even to me. however, i don't think the opening was sewn together. it appears to be some kind of staple that will be removed? it's hard to tell. i'll update when i get back from the clinic tomorrow. i should be able to see my nose tomorrow.

got the tape for my nose tip removed. my nostrils look uneven (one is larger), but i'm not sure if it's due to the uneven swelling (i had deviated nose that was corrected). it's only been a week so hopefully it's the swelling that's causing the different appearance.

;) cute questions to ask

I think about 2 month you can have passionate kissing to make sure you nose to be well again

he actually did not narrow my nose bones. interestingly enough, its something that i may request from him in the future if i were to get a revision....

im not too sure if he does it often, you should ask him though, i may ask him in the future about it. i did ask him about further alar reduction but he said that i did not need it, os we agreed to not proceed with it.

i was not under general. local with sedation, the surgery was the easiest ive had and i wish that my other surgeries had gone that smoothly. i didnt feel or remember a thing at all(which is what i prefer). i was literally knocked out and then awoke in a bed in the middle of the night with a nurse by my side . ive had some nasty surgeries in the past where i actually had to communicate to the doctor during the middle of the surgery, to give me more anesthesia because of the pain being unbearable. I did not feel a tug, pull, or anything and i was happy about that! theres nothing more frightening than being conscious during surgery and feeling even the slightest bit of the sensations during it.

how's the bridge looking? Is it nice and smooth?

I had that problem too. My right nostril ended up weird making it assymetrical. I assume he used open rhinoplasty on you. Using tip cartilage casues uneveness along with open rhino which causes significant scar tissue can make the nostril area uneven. Its what happened to me. But the good thing is if u use a cottonbud and keep stretching the nostril to the right position it loses up the tissue a little and over time it becomes less obvious.

yep, it was an open rhinoplasty procedure.
my bridge is still taped with a plastic(?) cast. since i had osteotomy, they wanted to keep it on for a bit longer. the bridge is higher than i expec
ted, but i was told that this is due to a combination of swelling and compensation for the reabsorbtion that will occur. so over time it will settle down to what it should be. i'm getting this nasal bone and bridge cast removed in 5 days and i will see the doctor again. that's right before i have to leave, so the cast is remaining on longer than i expected (1 extra week longer). but i guess osteotomy is more complicated?

i'm a bit more worried about the uneven nostrils. i will try the cotton bud thing you mentioned.
the bridge and tip actually looks quite decent, and will look better once the swelling dies down more. hopefully there are no bumps then.

the tip feels strange when i touch it. feels weird lol.

My nostrils were uneven when they removed the cast. I am almost 4 weeks post-rhinoplasty and they are more or less even now. My tip is still slightly bulbous even though my doc said he removed a lot of soft tissue, so I'm guessing it's due to swelling.

Can you ask any friends or family members to come with you?

I might be interested in going to Korea for a nose job. Maybe June, if I save enough money. Stay in touch!