BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

for primary nose job, I think price range should be around 3mils.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I already had it done so I'm just waiting to get the bandages off in a few days to see the results. I didn't go for a dramatic change so perhaps the unevenness isn't as noticeable? From what I researched, the effect is very dependent on the skills of the surgeon. I thought the primary reason that the cartilage was injected into a fascia wrap then placed in the nose was to smooth out the texture so it doesn't leave lumps?
Hopefully I won't have any problems. As with any surgery, there are upsides and downsides. If it does turn out bad I'll have to get it fixed. Rib graft is my last resort since it's really invasive.

I used diced cartilage. since I don't want artificial implants, doctor recommended dermafat or diced cartilage wrapped in either deep temporal fascia or harvested fascia. I opted for the diced cartilage since i don't need too much height added. dermal fat would give a better result, but the reabsorption is more unpredictable.

At least 3 to 6 mths to recovered.

Chaose,
I misread your post, I thought that mean you were not aware of the diced cartilage procedure. It's great that you're actually got what you want. I would love to hear more about your recovering.
Yeah, I have to agree with you that it is really depending on the surgeon skills, not the material. I've read somewhere that it's required experience surgeon that knows how to place the implant/material under the nasal bone periosteum, to prevent abnormal movement and skin thinning, which help create a more nature looking appearance.

Neverperfect contact Rollin K. Daniel from orange county. He is the guy who came up with the diced cartilage technique. I think he does skype consults for international patients.

hopefully yours turns out well :smile:. The diced method tends to leave unevenness its a known side effect because cartilage from the ear itself is bumpy. But i was told that if you go for minor augmentation / projection and your skin is thicker, it will conceal the bumps. Anyways good luck and hope all turns out well :smile:

Also, did you notice a change to your hairline where they harvested the scalp tissue? I noticed a slight change to mine on the right side where it was harvested when I had it done but the surgeon denied it.

Thanks for the reply. I am just wondering how are they going to remove cartilage from my ear(rib?)? Is there any effect on my ear or rib if they actually remove? I am also wondering what's with the silicon implant. Do they just insert an artificial thing in your nose for the rest of your life? Sorry I don't really know much about rhinplasty but I am giving myself at least a year to think about this condition.

For the people who went to South korea for surgeries, does the doctor tells you how much changes is needed? Because I am really unsure what do I look like if my nose becomes normal(my face may not be suited for it as I have a slightly heart-shape face). Is there any programme for me to photoshop my nose to see the after effect?

Sry for the tons of qns. Anyway but thanks!