BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

K Couture,
Is this the correct website for Dream? it's either I don't know how to navigate through or they actually don't post b & a photos?
http://en.e-dream.co.kr/info/nose

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy healing to you:smile: can you walk around or is it too cold outside?
Did the doctor shape down a hump or narrowed you nasal bone by osteotomy?
Did he use septum cartilage graft for your tip?
btw, how cold is it in Korea right now? do you have to wear special clothing and shoes?
sorry for too many questions.

Hey everyone, after weeks of contemplation (I initially posted about my unsatisfactory primary rhino) and observation of my nose's "deformities", I noticed that my columella is now hanging. Before rhinoplasty I never had this problem. I read that it could occur due to the reduction of a bulbous tip, which may cause alars to retract and give the appearance of a hanging columella. Which sounds like my case. Did anyone here experience this before? If so, how'd you go about correcting it?

The previous message was meant for you. :P

Hi hi! I'm planning to go for consultations in June/July too! Let me know if you guys plan anything. :smile:

it's cold but i walk around anyway with splint on my face. i got osteotomy to narrow my nasal bones, hence the 10 days of cast and splints.
it's around 0C in korea, so with wind chill maybe -3C? i have my converse and my boots for when it's cold outside.

Hi everyone! I am new here and just very glad that purse forum exist. I am now in gangnam, Seoul ready to do my surgeries in about 10 hrs from now. I am staying here for 20 days because I feel that it would be such a waste if I only stay here for the surgeries. If you are also here in seoul let me know! I would love to meet you and have u as my companion. We can go shop around and explore the city. :biggrin: My email is [email protected] :graucho: btw I didn't know the guys and girls would all look like kpop stars like this lol.

I'm wishing you the best of luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery, :smile:K
take good care!

Let me know which doc ure going, im thinking to do nose revision this feb or march. I dont know which doc to go..

All the best.....keep us posted.

I am planning to go this feb or march 2014. I just need to find the right doctor..

Good luck with your healing, I hope the outcome is everything you had hoped for.
Will be following your progress,I was pretty impressed with Dr Kim and will be interested to see how you feel about his work when you get the cast off,stay well and by the sounds of it
try and stay warm.