BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I'm planning to fly there on July 28; get there on the 29th. I'm planning to stay until the 9th or 10th. I'm planning my yearly work schedule within the month. Until I have the schedule done and vacation planned, these are tentative plan though and subject to change.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to sign up since I don't read Chinese ;-( anyway u can save the photos and send to me ? [email protected] what r the reviews like? I really want to go with someone ..if u guys are really going please let me know so we can coordinate, I'll go whenever u go. Also, did u ask Wang what kind of suture he use for the scars? I messages Arts to see how she's doing but haven't heard back, I hope she's ok!

I am planning on getting rib rhino with alar reduction and mate lengthening. How about you? Email me! [email protected] . I really want to go with someone and not alone. I can wait til June or July , let's coordinate !

I saw his B&A photos and wasn't so impressed...do u have a website or photos of Kaos work? What method did he say would minimize scarring ?

I can't sign up! My email address and username keeps having problems during registration...I made sure it was 3-15 characters for the username and I dunno what is wrong with my email! Can someone help? Thanks~

Hi, have you decided on a doctor?? What are you planning to get done? I'm definitely looking to buddy up...I'm assuming your friend will be doing the translating for you?? =p. I actually have a friend who moved back to Korea and got her nose done..I should ask her where and how much cus it really looks good! I'm thinking she got it done for 2000usd somewhere in Apgujeong..as she did say she was looking for the least cost I'm guessing like most regular people there. I should prob contact her if I'm going to go through with this. She can't be with me the whole recovery time so it'd be nice to have someone there! =). I am also planning on getting another surgery done as well.

Hi Dear Member!

Im back from cheonan seoul at Eve Plastic Surgery for my Epi Reversal & Fat Graft. Im Super happy with my result, price is really affordable..i got a great deal for my epi reversal & fat graft. I have start a new thread for people who looking for Epi Reversal as its a rare revision case to find in forum...My Thread is (Successful Epi Reversal with Eve Plastic Surgery) there is before & after photo & clinic photo as well as Dr Chung korea news article. He is Specialize in Eyes work! Do search the thread for more details. Good Luck!
:biggrin:

hey dont wrry ill send u a bunch of the pictures from the links that yamz posted. i dont kno about the reviews tho. i translated some of them through google translate and they all sounded like they were happy with the results.

i plan on going with my sister next year around the months of January to middle of march. not quite sure of the exact date yet though. i dont know about the types of sutures he does. i dont plan on getting alarplasty but u can ask him through email. his email is [email protected]

if u do happen to ask i would love to know the answer to the question as well.
i would love to kno how arts is doing, im rlly curious.

try adding a number into the username, thts wah i did. im not sure about the email though it should be working. i can send u the pics if u want tht were on the forum. juss pm me ure email.

Hey sorry my email is actually [email protected]. If you can send some pictures over that would be great! I emailed him and awaiting response.

Hello! I'll be in Seoul May 22 for a revision with Dr. Jung. Anyone interested in meeting up? pm me!

There are many things I dislike about my nose but I'm unsure of what to tell the doctor to change. I'm worried it may look too fake looking or look worse. What are your thoughts??? plz help!

nose [​IMG] and when i smile [​IMG]

sorry guys, been busy! the links i posted doesn't work anymore... in fact my browser is saying the whole website doesn't exist wtff..... but apparently dr.WT is well known in china and a lot of ppl (from all over china, especially shanghai) travel to dalian to get their noses done by him. on one of the links i posted, one girl did not like her nose job but after about 2-3 months (& getting various other surgeries done) she loved it. dr.WT also commented on her forum! giving advice and suggestions lol really regret not saving those pics... hoped taeyang123 was able to get them! i'll try again at a friend's computer later

@Drose2022
alarplasty is included with primary rhino. i'm actually waiting on arts' result and hearing her own experience. but i do plan on going sometime during the summer! if our dates align, lets definitely coordinate. but atm, waiting on one more very important email from dr.WT that may make or break my plan =\

lol i actually think you have a pretty nice nose. the only thing i can think of tht one might wanna change is the height of the bridge and lengthening the tip by a little.