BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi K Couture,i've added you on kakao,and sent messages on there.i hope you dont mind.because im interested with Dream Clinic for my revision Rhinoplasty .i want to ask more about Dream Clinic to you

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been finalizing my plans and I believe I will be flying to Korea in mid May. Have to first schedule appointments with my clinics before booking my tickets around those dates.

Ladybugz, I am surprised to hear that even though you got 4.5-5mm augmentation, your thick skin makes the result less dramatic. But regardless of thickness, shouldn't your height still be increased by quite a bit since the implant takes up 5mm of height inside your nose? Or is it because your skin compresses down the implant so that <5mm height is added?

I am concerned since I believe my bridge to be relatively flat and I am seeking dramatic results via silicone augmentation for bridge. However, I have also heard that autologous material is good (whether better/worse than silicone, I do not know) for dramatic results. Can silicone give the degree of results I am looking for, does anyone know?

Also, when you say that the I-shape implants extruded, does it look something like this photo (see Figure 1):
http://www.donyoomd.com/blog/2013/11/19/silicone-implants-popular-asian-rhinoplasty-downsides/

I have only seen photos of extrusion through the tip, but yikes, this photo shows extrusion through the skin between the eyebrows!

silicone gives fat better aesthetic results than cartilage. If you notice, the reason why that implant in the link you sent extruded was because it was too large an implant for the patient's skin elasticity. It was also a very hard implant. There's different kinds of silicone out there. Its best you pick the softest one to greatly minimize complications.

Has anyone here ever had experience with fat transfer for nose? Only the upper part of my nose is a bit low and I was thinking of fat transfer there + septum for nasal tip.

Is fat suitable for tip of nose? Cartilage suitable for the top part of the nose?

Sorry I'm quite new to this - where exactly is this septum, does anyone know? Thanks! :smile:

Yeah don't get me wrong; I look 10x better than BEFORE surgery, but it's not like 4.5-5mm is going to get someone from completely flat and wide to like, Blake Lively's nose. My skin def. does compress on it, but I think the main culprit is the overall skin thickness. I am overall still satisfied with my nose job; I just don't want to mislead anyone into thinking 4.5-5mm gets someone from flat to high (unless they have thinner skin).

Yes, that's what happened to not one but two of my friends, though theirs didn't look THAT scary. They barely extruded and they immediately went to the doctor's to get it out before there were major skin damage.

P.S. Try to get it done through closed if possible. My friend (who is Jewish, not Asian) got an open rhinoplasty and the scar still looks terrible to this day. There is a zig-zagged scar across her columella (?) that is visible every time she looks up.

KCouture, one of the surgeons from my chosen clinics do the technique with Ultra Soft Silicone that you mentioned. Not sure about the other, but I will also ask.

Bohofemme, I believe septal refers to septal cartilage, the cartilage naturally found in your nose. It is the best graft material for rhinoplasties, but Asian patients usually do not have enough of it so that additional cartilage must be harvested from elsewhere such as ribs and ear. As for your question about fat transfers, I do not know, sorry!

Ladybugz, thank you for your input. I believe my doctors do closed, but I will double check in case. I scar pretty easily, so I would like to avoid open in any case! I do not want my nose as high as a white person's such as Blake Lively but I do want a high Asian nose. Would you say that noses such as Angelababy and Kwon Su Jeong (a Korean ulzzang) are realistic hopes, based off your experience?

I'm glad your friends got the implants out before the situation got really bad! How do you know if your implant is beginning to extrude?

pretty sure angela's nose is actually implant + fat injection at the top. But yeah ladybug is right, if you have no bridge to begin with you cannot get that height as you do not have the elasticity. one trick is to get the M.A.C bronzer and contour the side of your nose to create a lovely high shadow then blend it with your foundation at the sides :biggrin:

Ah alright, would having a moderate-height but slightly wide bridge be able to achieve noticeable results? I am trying to keep my expectations realistic. If I would really like a high bridge like the two people I mentioned, is rib cartilage the only way to go? I am not changing my plans at this point though. Just one more month, I cannot believe it...

haha i can't believe they let you in!! it really is used for making bombs, i also read it's used as rocket fuel haha! it sounds bad because it is haha but i've also used it for cleaning after cosmetic procedures, i was told to use it so i know it's safe... :smile:

i've heard all online business review companies do this, you can't really trust any of those sites. i've seen it from some big sites, usually the websites are cached by google. if you want to know if a website does this you can use google cache and go back to look at the reviews 6 months or 1 year ago and you see a huge difference or you see negative reviews that have been deleted then you'll see it's true about that website. i also know a company that didn't pay and the website reduced their score from 9.6 to under 5 points overnight and added negative reviews...