BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Not my mum. My mum would kill me if she knew I am on my nose job again. My family was already very angry when I did my revision. Especially my dad. I think they will be worried day and night I they knew I am setting my mind on rib. Ummmm. I think they will probably disown me if they know.
Sigh. I don't know how it is like in western culture. In some Aisian countries, the parents still have a big say over your things no matter how old you r.

Sorry for digress so much. Let s get back to your question. The hospital is called huamei plastic surgery hospital. They ve English website also. Their advertisement is everywhere in china. They r the first few specialized plastic surgery hospitals in china. They ve been in business for more than 20 years.
If you r able to understand chinese, you can find some info that they have developed some new technique for doing a natural nice nose tip.
I think I will go there for some lipo work. Btw they r good in doing boob job.
But then rib cartilage requires years of experience. I will feel more comfortable to go some surgeons specialized in his area.
Can anyone enlighten me how many yrs has dr lee been practicing on rib cartilage nose?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what happened to JoAnn? I haven't emailed her in about a month and I'm worried that she has retired or quit cause everyone has been talking about these "Chloe" and "Sarah" individuals......... WHERE'S MS. JOANN!? ):

Rohnin, please update us on your post-op experiences! Happy healing! :biggrin:

Yeah, we haven't heard back from him in a while. I hope he's healing up nicely. I remember when he first got his procedure done, he transformed into a young Andy Lau (somewhat).. :graucho:

May I know where u r fr? And when r u going to do ur nose? Maybe we can buddy up to go if we happen to be fr same place.

I have the same issue in the B&A gallery, the first 5 new posts (in the Rhinoplasty section) are all broken image links. After the first 5 non-working image posts, I can view images from older surgery procedures that they've done in the past.

--------------------------------

PS: I'm not sure if I'm making any sense in my previous post by saying "triangular nostrils". Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

I think they're terrible and a definite sign / dead giveaway that you've had something done. Aesthetically, I'm not a big fan and I don't want it to happen for my rhinoplasty. What do you guys think?

JACCQUELINE KOH she has her own blog where she details her Plastic Surgery experienced

http://www.jacquelinekoh.com/2011_09_01_archive.html

I'm not sure if she was trying to model herself after Dawn Yang since of course they both are from Singapore. But i think her nose is overly done and just too high for her face and just too obvious that she had a nose job. Well i won't say anymore about her since i know she has frequent this forum before .

Thanks.

I'm having a revision with vip soon. The people there are really very nice and make you feel at home so that makes me less anxious. I'll share more after my surgery.

That triangle nostril is made famous by Michael Jackson ( RIP ) . i certainly don't like that type of rhinoplasty because it's just soo obvious when someone has a nose job . That's why i'm going to Korea because most American Doctors aren't specialize in Asian Nose Job

That nose job on the second pic is like the best they can do in the U.S.
What a pity with all the advanced technology. But i guess the U.S. market is mainly cater to Caucasian patients

Judging from the feedback here, I think must communicate with dr lee very clearly of the type of nose you like. If u prefer nose to be curved up with upturn tip, do remember to tell him. Cuz seems some ppl get droopy nose tip

Which type of nose you request?