BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

he didn't even reply my first email!! at least not within 2 months! (i stopped checking after that) I thought it was because I actually asked a kind of a dumb question but now i think it's just because he doesn't care enough to reply all emails. no everything you said about him sounds shady, his website looked good and all but i think you should forget about him, the more i hear the more i think there's something wrong with him... someone actually wrote not too long ago "even the few people who went to dr Wang Ting all disappeared, scary..." but now we have at least one person who said she'll write about her experience later on so let's wait for that. but i'm not even considering him. overpriced and shady, there are hundreds surgeons in Korea who can clearly give good results and thousands who can give ok results and you can even get ok results in thailand so why insist on a Chinese surgeon if he doesn't even care enough to reply emails properly? if he doesn't even reply your emails beforehand... do you think he will reply them afterwards if you have a problem? i don't think so... i would rather get my nosejob in China too but not with a doctor who can't even get back to normal questions...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in my hotel room reading the newest posts about Dr. Wang and have just had surgery two days ago. I need to rest a bit but wanted to post briefly as he and his staff are very competent, compassionate and will do beyond whatever you need. My bandages aren't off yet so I will describe the results later; I saw and spoke to about 9-10 different patients who were there for aftercare and all the noses (and fat grafting to the face) were unique and beautiful.

Fingers crossed when my bandages come off and I will write details soon.

Thanks for all the good wishes!!

ps One former poster who "disappeared" was on the tv screen in the office and his look changed dramatically for the better, he looked Eurasian.

CrissyQ thanks for posting. hopefully the result is what you wanted :smile: i don't know, maybe he's just bad at answering emails? if you don't mind also post (or PM me) the price you paid for your nosejob and what it included. i don't think you posted the price yet?

Hello Everyone! I've been reading all your posts for the past few days and I've learned a lot. Thanks to all who shared your stories.

If I may, I'd like to ask your opinion about my case. I had primary rhinoplasty done on me last year and I was really happy with the results. It was exactly the nose that I wanted. Goretex was used on the bridge & ear cartilage on the tip. Sadly, after a month, I got infected and had to have the implant removed.

I'm now planning my revision and deciding whether to go back to my original surgeon. Should I or would it be best if I look for another? He is offering the revision for free.

Do you think it's best that I stay away from implants from now on? I really loved the definition and height that the Goretex gave my nose. I've consulted another PS and he says its okay to use Goretex again. What do you think? I'm pretty sure ear cartilage won't give me the height that I want (cartilage on the right ear was already used on my tip) and all the surgeons I talked to agrees except the one who happens to specialize in using ear cartilage on the bridge.

Hope you can give me your two cents. Thanks in advance!

ear cartilage for the bridge can give you the height. But you probably will need to harvest cartilage from both ears to get enough volume. That said, just a warning but the cartilage method for the bridge has common aesthetic side effects. This includes bumps, unevenness and asymmetry. Less common side effects are protrusion of the implant. All the above including protrusion is what i am currently experiencing from the cartilage at the moment so i would never recommend it to anyone since aesthetic complications are common when cartilage is used for the bridge.

Before you consider goretex or even decide to go back to your previous surgeon again, you should find out why u got the infection. What reason did they give you?

Thanks for your reply, K Couture! Doc said it might have been the goretex that he used because there were 5 of us who got infected and all within weeks of each other. He says they have completely changed their Operating Room processes as well as switched suppliers since then. I've emailed with some of the patients that he worked on 3-4 months back and they are all happy and no infection. One of them is an entertainer and I see her photos on her social networking account and she is okay too and very happy with her results.

rhino14, would you mind sharing the doctor's name so others can take that into consideration when they make their decisions?

Hey everyone! My trip to Korea is fast approaching :smile: I have consultations set up with:
Life, Wonjin, Grand and Pitangui

I also want to schedule a consultation with View because I see their clinic pop up in threads a lot and it never really seems to be negative. I want to make an appointment with them, but they don't have an e-mail address on their website and I can't call the phone number. I tried messaging the email address that was written down in the plastic surgery resource list, but I'm not sure if that's up to date??

So my questions are:
How can I contact View?
Does anyone have any impressions / stories they want to share about them?

Contacting View was a bit tricky for me. I tried directly e-mailing them and did not receive a response. I ended up having to work my way around their website. You can go to the Korean version of their website and click on the third button on the right side bar to get to the "Counsel" page. Click on the button on the bottom right marked "쓰기" and it will take you to a submission form page where you can fill out your details and upload your picture.

I received an e-mailed response from them the next day but I couldn't directly respond to the e-mail! And for some reason, the online message board wouldn't recognize the password I had previously chosen, so I had to post my response to their response on the message board again. Lol.

Does anyone know of surgeons/ clinics that do closed rhinoplasty apart from Dr Park of Dream?

I don't really want to do cartilage grafting from the ear, only septal. So I searching for a good surgeon who will do closed rhinoplasty + septal grafting.

I am only considering tips and maybe alar.

What about Banobagi? Their English rep doesn't seem to be very fluent in English... :-/

If u feel uncomfortable with the idea of using him, you can seek another surgeon. I would go back for the free revision b/c at least he knows what kind of nose you want and it doesnt seem like it was a technical error on his part but more so, the supplier who supplied the gortex. From what you said, it seems that his past patients were happy as well so why not.

Dr. Kim of TLPS uses ultra soft silicone for the bridge and septal cartilage for the tip. I don't know if he does closed rhino, but you could ask.

Hi Nuevo,

I'm new to this forum but have been reading through this thread for a week, I will be heading to Korea in this coming November.

I am doing research from several forums, and I'm afraid there are a lot of fake comments, that I can't really make up my mind about which hospital should I choose.

I am planning to do rhinoplasty, fat grafting on my face and eye surgery.

As I knew that Grand had caused a korean girl died, I have blacklist this hospital.

Now, I have wonjin, jewelry (seems famous for eyes), o&young (ppl say dr ng can make gd nose), on my list, any tips on these places?

And would you mind PM me your doctor who did your nose?

Thanks!!