BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

But if you have never been to Korea before and don't know the language it's hard to know who to choose when all you have to base any decision from IS through google.... it's hard to know what info you see on threads and google is real.. or to judge a doctor via web findings..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of surgery did you do?... I am so sorry to hear that.

OMG I am new here and I cannot message yet but I really want to chat with you VIPpatient.. because I am considering going to VIP and Dr. Lee. It will be my first rhiniplasty!!

Hiii VIPPatient.. good luck on your surgery... please pleeeease let me know how it goes... I want to go to vip and I don't know anyone who has been there before except you... and I don't even know you yet haha.. but I want to talk to you!!! :smile:

I think you may have misread what i said. i suggested SHORTLISTING your clinics through online research which includes speaking to forum members and learning about their reputation etc. But actually SELECTING your surgeon AFTER you meet them in person and asking for detailed information about their proposed methodology, potential risks, pros and cons etc then seek out 2nd and 3rd opinions. Only then can you make the best decision for yourself and minimize complications from a bad decision.

I had my first consultation trip to korea last year in Oct, i do not speak a word of korean and i managed to do all that i mentioned above very easily. Hence i imagine anyone would be able to.

i think some people assume (for god knows what reason) that you must somehow have a solid idea of which clinic and which surgeon you will be getting your surgery at when you arrive in seoul. This is an absolutely irrational and dangerous mentality as it sets you up for making unsound decisions. Why should you have to choose your surgeon before even meeting them in person let alone before comparing options at other clinics with other surgeons? There should be no rush when it comes to surgery. If you have no time then either split your availability into 2 seperate trips, one for MULTIPLE consultations and one for surgery or extend the amount of time spent in seoul if you want both done. There's always going to be enough time, its just a matter of whether one wants to rush it.

SUNRAY11: i don't think K Couture has ever written anything that wasn't great, detailed and truthful information and advice. if you want to listen to anyone, especially when it comes to nosejobs you should probably listen to her. but like she said you shouldn't make a decision before you've been to different clinics and spoken to different doctors in Korea. you shouldn't base all your decisions on anything any one person says. never pay a deposit before going to Korea. VIP asks you to do this sometimes and that's just one of many reasons that clinic is not your best choice. don't expect to read a few pages and then be ready to make a decision. researching takes time (a lot of time) but it's worth it in the end. good luck! :smile:

Would you mind to tell me which clinic or hospital you went?

K Couture, if you dont mind me asking, is it possible to ask the doctor NOT to push my nose tip up? I feel like my nostrils right now are showing about the right amount, but if the dr do the upturn nose style (which has lately become very popular in korea) I can be sure that my nose will turn into piggy nose. I've consulted with many who said I need tiplasty and bridge augmentation, but I cant be sure if as a result of tiplasty the nose will be slightly upturned or not? Is it the case in your experiences?

Dallas101 is probably very upset now, I sent a few messages to cheer her up but she didnt reply. Everyone please dont ask her more questions, it will just make her feel worse. I've known her for a while over this forum. She did it at Aone Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery, if u can read back a little bit further u will see more posts of her. Please dont ask her more questions that you can find out yourself by reading more of her exp earlier in this thread, she needs time. Just speaking as a friend who cares.

Sure! I'm on my flight to korea! I am having my surgery soon and will update on here. PS vip has never asked me to pay any deposit o.o even when they did pick up at airport and provided 3 days of accommodation before I had consultation and paid anything.

your surgeon should ask you what type of nose you want. Which really means, according to what can be done with your current nose structure, would you prefer a straight nose or a curved nose. Alot of girls going for that asian doll look like the curved one. I personally prefer a one that is dead straight and angular. Just make it a request when you speak to your surgeon and he should operate accordingly.

I feel sorry about her, hope she will get well soon. And I saw her past post, she said she did her nose job in shimmian clinic.

Sedation means sleep anaesthesia? Would you mind to sen me your before and after?

Good luck to you, looking forward to hear your new.

She didn't do it Aone... she did it at dr Jung shimmian clinic. I consulted with Aone, they do not use gortex.