BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Not sure yet but I've emailed about 10 clinics and most replied within a few days. I definitely want to visit Banobagi as I heard that they're quite popular with the locals. What about you? Is yours primary as well?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, potential patients try to hold clinics to a price via email and it may not be appropriate depending on how much or little has to be done. This was the reason I didn't share my specific cost on the forum. I can only say that, from my experience, Dr. Wang spent an inordinate amount of time with me before and after surgery without ever checking the time, and I believe his price was middle range compared to the several Korean clinics that I was considering. I think he will try to give you a range after determining what you are looking to have done, that's what he initially did for me.

My nose is much firmer than before, but I used to have a squishy and soft nose with non-existent bridge so I don't have much to go on. The tip and bottom areas are normal and I guess those areas will be quite flexible in about 6 months. Bridge is not unnaturally hard.

The rib cartilage is one piece so there's no bumpiness or unevenness, and it's straight in a natural way rather than ruler straight which is a dead giveaway that it is not your real bridge. Personally, I chose rib cartilage because I really, really did not want to worry about future issues such as extrusion, shifting or the small possibility of infection; I just liked the idea of using a natural material.

Stupid question: can u rub and blow ur nose like normal (like prior to rhino) or do u have to be careful? can u sleep on the side or on ur face?

Day 3 of recovery: I got my cotton buds out and it did NOT feel good. On the plus side I can breathe again and the shape of my nose is starting to show more now. Its looking good so far!

I have a quick question: Where/how do I go to get my inner stitches removed if I'm leaving Korea before the removal date?

Addyson, your question is not stupid.

I've got 2 times revision. From my experience, I already start to blow my nose few weeks after surgery. Because it was running badly and blocked with the dry blood whatever inside.

I think you can blow but of course not so hard. Your nose will not go crooked.Of course not sleep on your face when your nose is "fresh from the oven".

But sometime when we're deep asleep, we won't know whether we're remain sleeping looking upward. :smile: You can sleep with your head elevated slightly with pillows.

its most likely dissolvable stitches if its inside. So do not worry about them but ask your surgeon to make ure its the dissolvable kind.

lol yes u can blow ure nose its not going to make ure implant move. Just don't blow too hard or u may rupture the blood vessels and induce bleeding. Do not sleep on your side. U can tilt your head a little to the side while sleeping on your back. I have the same problem as you each time i have surgery in that i am also a side sleeper. I find it so hard to lie on my back!

Hie happy recovering and i hope your nose surgery heals asap. Btw do you have LIFE email? And when you correspondence with them did you send your picyure and requext for quotation? Im planning to go this may for nose revision. I still dont know which dr to go...

Yes here's their email: [email protected]

I sent them photos of myself (straight on, 45 degrees and 90 degrees) and my budget and I got a really detailed document with the procedures Dr. Rhee thought I should do and how it would be done.

I don't think its dissolvable :sad:. They say I need to remove it after 14 days. Would I go to another plastic surgery clinic to get that done if I'm not in Korea anymore?

I would like to know more abt Cinderella too, can u plz keep me update abt your review towards it, thanks a lot