BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

yup, ppl do both surgeries together all the time.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stitch removal day!

Removing the stitches wasn't too painful it just stung a bit. Dr. Kim came in to take a look at my nose. Everything seemed alright and he told me all the swelling will go down in a couple months.

My nose looks very natural and the shape is similar to my old nose but smaller and nicer. Everything seems really nice though there's still some swelling so my tip is still quite bulbous. My only complaint is that my left nostril seems very very slightly longer than my right nostril but its not very noticeable. When I asked Dr. Kim about it he said its due to the swelling and should even out. Its still a little sensitive to the touch but I want to clean it so badly!

I'll update you guys again in a week or two :smile:

very nice work they did on you. You can tell that after ure swelling has gone down you will have a fairly defined shape :smile:

What method did they use on you? Was it ultra soft for the tip and ear cartilage for the tip? Open or closed rhino?

Phew! if you say it looks good then it must be :biggrin:! We used ultra soft silicone 3mm for the bridge and i believe it was nasal septum for the tip. it was an open as dr. kim wanted to shave down some skin because the thickness was what made my nose more bulbous.

Dear is this your nose after surgery...?? i think it look nice...anyway i already send email to Life and was attend by Dr Kim. Thanks for the email.
I was recommended to do
1. Augmentation Rhinoplasty + Nasal Tip Plasty
2. Subdermal Shaving

my nose are very bulbous because i think my primary doctor put L shape silikon and my nose become more bulbous, thick and bulbous.

i can go anytime as soon i find the right clinic....at the moment i still looking..i consult a few..OZ, Life and one more i cant remember but i strike it out because its so expensive for me.If you got kakao talk add me marylucky

Your nose looks really good. The doctor did a good job lengthen your nose

yeh its very well done from what i can tell! great choice and heal well! lots of zinc and vitamin c!

Liara, ur nose looks awesome! The bridge looks really natural :O

Do you think you could show us a before shot?

Yes this is 7 days after surgery. I think I had some subdermal shaving done too because my nose had very thick skin and was quite bulbous as well

Totally agree. Dr park did not remove too much for my bulbous nose too.

btw liara, get a cotton bud/cue tip and start applying pressure to pull down your right nostril. You seem to have some slight internal scarring from the open rhino so you want to do that a couple of times a day to loosen up the scar tissue. It should work better for you than it did for me because the result of my internal scarring was very noticable whilst ures is very minimal