BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi, I am also new to this forum and planning to go back to Korea for an epicanthoplasty reversal/revision. I did the first magic epicanthoplasty at Teiumps with Dr. Kwon. He is very good at what he does but I feel like the epicanthoplasty for me was a mistake and want it reversed or revised to not look so sharp. He is really good at eyes but you need to make sure you are sure about what you want and don't jump too quickly to get something done because reversing it will be a pain. When do you plan on going? I want to go within the next few months.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A coma? that's horrible. Is it true many Korean clinics photoshop their pics? I saw some amazing results in the VIP website. I hope they aren't altered. Are the rhinoplasties done by one doctor or many? I can't see any information on the website. Many thanks for your replies.

Wow we...thanks for ur reply. I didn't knw anything what's going on there, I'll take them from my list then

Thanks couture, really helpful. I'll keep that in mind. I feel relieved to drop the msg in this forum. Thanks heaps :smile:)

Hi...I was planning to go on sept, then if make my plan advanced, now I'm planning to go on July6th. May I know when r u planning to go? Do u have kakao talk? Can u add mine 05meida

I arrived on monday moning to korea and after I check in with Mystiqueaura and have our lunch, I go to Life and JW for consultation. Anyway I make a booking with dream and have a consultation with dr Park and he did my nose revision and aculift yesterday.

Mystiqueaura are an angel and help me a lot, after surgery she took me back to the hotel and basically took care of me. Today my face are swollen but Im looking foward to see how my new nose look like. My cast will be remove on the 17th.

How is your nose revision with Dream Mrs.Lucky?would you mind share some your exerience with Dream?Thanks

i did my nose on the 7th with Dr Park too! Im actually flying back home tomorrow. I wish you all the best and hope ure as happy with ure results as i am. xx happy healing

Thank you dear, im so happy for you. As for me i just requst Dr Park to fix my nose and just make it look better. According to him for my primary nose surgery, my L silicone was not put properly and the tips was at wrong place.
He was using soft silicone under the tissue, ear cartilagest for tips and remove some tissue from my bulbous nose. I hope it will turn out ok.

Please forgive for my english grammar and spelling because english is not my first language, and I hope you can understand what I write.

On the 12th monday after lunch I go o the 3 clinic of my choice for consultation.

I go to Life first because i have appoiment with him, the doctor was trustworthy, he knows his stuff, he was nice and I was told that he used to be an ent surgeron with the government hospital, he look young but I am very happy of his suggestion of the procedure of how to do my nose revision,

After Life I go to JW but the doctor I want was outstation so I was attended by other doctor whom give the same advice like dr Kim of Life.

After that I go to dream clinic, and I waited for a long time because the sales consultants are all very busy and I see a numbers of people. Anyway I manage to see mrs Lee and request to do consultation with dr Park the next day and also ask if he can operate me the same day.
I am also happy with the price quotation. Its much cheaper than JW but Life gave better price. But the end of the day I choose dream because I know Dr Park good reputation.

I fast from 10am and at 1pm I meet dr Park and i trust him to do the operation for me.
Daphene from Singapore have been there for me to pprepare for the operation, when I was put to sleep and after I woke up. She is a sweetheart, I am not scared at all because I know im in good hand, I am just scared of needle so the head nurse use the tiniest needle for me.

My ear cartilage was harvest by different dr and dr Park fix my nose, throughout the surgery I was in and out of consousness. When ever I am aware I request them to put me back to sleep..

When I woke up, my dear mystiqueaura from this forum was there waiting for me. She took me back to the hotel. I am so lucky to have her with me in this ps trip to korea.

Do you like your nose revision now?Do you use ultrasoft silicone for the bridge?
Have speedy recovery Mrs Lucky

Yes using the soft silicone, I donno yet because my face and nose are still swollen. Maybe I post here after I remove the cast on the 17th.

im sure your nose will be perfect :smile: Dr Park is one of 2 only surgeons who i have the utmost respect for their skill. He is also known to give people noses that does not have too much residual bleeding or swelling because of how intricately he seperates the tissue during surgery to minimize damage. By the way did they also ask you to wear a nose retainer? I have to wear mine 3 days from now but im a litle apprehensive about it since i tend to have allergies :S

I just remove the gauge from my right nostral by myself today, luckly its not painful..and I dont know if I have to use the nose retainer but will ask about it on my next appoiment this 17th.:smile: