BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

i was breathing through my nose. I remember this clearly because i was actually sick with a bad sore throat during the operation. Also with regard to blood, the nurse should be using suction to remove and residual blood. And hopefully the surgeon you select is good because you will have minimal bleeding under the hands of a good surgeon due to how intricately they are able to resect your tissue. A surgeon who is less skilled with simply do a hack and slash job and rupture tissue layers unnecessarily while a skilled one will be able to target the right layer and not damage the rest, thus dramatically reducing bleeding.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cast and stiches was removed yesterday 8 days after surgery.I cried when I saw my nose...It look like my old nose and worst, the nurse tell me not to cry because its still swollen and it will look better soon.

Dr Park said its still swollen and will take about 3 weeks to settle down, i was advised to use the nose cast at night for two months.

I'll be seeing him tomorrow before going to airport. My nose is now very bulbous with wide bridge and the side had bad rashes due to allergy from the tape of the cast. The doctor give me prescription for the rashes.

I truly hope my nose will look better soon because I am so worried. my neck are also bruising badly due to the aculift.

My friend who go to JW was given very good after care. When her cast was removed on the 5th day her nose was nice and refine.

Hi. I was planning on going in July and am flexible with the dates since I was hoping for someone to travel with. Are you confirmed for July 6th? May I ask what you are going for? I just added you on kakao and my ID is also eagle862.

I feel sorry when i heard your story, but i think your nose will be become more define after few weeks, take more rest and walk around with mask first

i wouldn't worry yet. My nose is now 2 weeks and the swelling from the right nostril incision just went down a few days ago for it to look nice. Your swelling also depends on how prone to swelling you are and what size implant you use. My first ever rhino was done using silicone and i actually swelled for 2 weeks and the results were only visible after 2 weeks. While oddly enough my third and current rhino i could already tell the shape difference right after surgery albeit the swelling, despite even swelling much less than my first rhino. I think it may have something to do with my significantly thinner skin now which contributed to less swelling. So you should maybe take that into consideration too before you panic. Also what size implant did you use? You won't get a significant difference from your original nose if u use a 2.5mm one. Mine currently has a 3.5mm one plus 0.5mm (i think) donor fascia inside. I actually wanted higher but my skin couldn't handle it. The rashes are prolly making it worse it. Give it till 3 weeks im sure it will look better. Also why were u told to wear the cast for 2 months if ure allergic to it? id just take it off :S

hello K, I understand that you got ultra soft silicone implant, what's the donor fascia for?

the donor fascia is to protect my skin. My skin was heavily damaged by Charles Lee in the previous surgery where my cartilage was extruding from the top of my bridge. So the donor fascia (german tutelage is how i think its spelt?) is meant to protect the nose from extrusion by growing onto the damaged skin and strengthen it. Obviously using your own fascia is much better but i refused to be cut into for harvesting so the donor one was used instead. At the moment i still have bruising at the site of the damaged skin but the redness is gone so thats a good sign. Its a waiting game for me now as it depends on how well my body reacts to the donor fascia growing into my tissue

Hi, just wondering if anyone here is planning to head to BKK for plastic surgery around end July this year? Tentative dates are 30th July to 3rd August. I will be getting a rhinoplasty done at bkk alone, so was wondering if anyone here is also going alone so we can probably share a hotel room and take care of one another? (P.s: sorry if this was totally not in the line of discussion here)

Hi Alliwish,
Your result come out so nice. I have just check the clinic you have mention and their work was also nice for the TWIN sisters makeover :smile:
Anyway i have a question. As i read in the website of the clinic that you visit, they state that "Whatever the reason of it is, revision rhinoplasty is recommended to be given right after just 1-2 weeks or after waiting 3-6 months.
Exception: an inflamed nose needs an immediate operation.", I wonder if when you undergo the revision, you also take out the silicone first and than wait for 2 weeks and insert new one?
I want to have my revision rhinoplasty as week and I'm still consider which clinic to choose. and also can you let me know about the price for revision?

Thank you very much. :smile:

Hi everyone, Im also new here. Ive been reading n searching in a lot of forums. Finally i think i will fly to korea this september. but now still decide which clinic to go.
I want to do my revision rhinoplasty, fat grafting and maybe paranasal implant or mandible jaw reduction.

anyone has the same PS , can you please share your opinion
Thanks heaps :smile:

Dreamii, I am also researching for a rhino revision. If you want we can go together next year.

Hi Dreamii,

I confirm going to korea in Nov, i want to do my eyes, nose job and also fat grafting.

I am still researching, my lists: wonjin, april 31, dream, DAPRS, TLPS and Cinderella, but my list keep on changing, so I am not sure when i will confirm my list:sad: