BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hi espresso, did your dr used, ultra soft silicon? i also have a very low short nose, and looking for the best way to have good height and length thanks.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see, maybe u can wait for a while to see the final result. is your dr the one who chose the silcon size or you? also if u dont mind, how much did your dr charge for the procedure? thanks

Yeah, I'm trying to be patient. Only thing is that I keep reading over and over about people being startled by their bridge height when the cast is first removed, yet my reaction was, that's it?

My Dr chose the height for me. I really regret not pushing for higher. I had photos of my ideal nose, emphasizing the height (especially at the area between the eyebrows, the radix if I recall correctly).

I used rib cartilage so my cost is much higher and not probably not representative. From other consultations as well as research, the standard for silicone + ear cartilage seems to be ~4-6 million won

is the implant used on you the one that feels like rubber? And what size implant did he select do you know? Your bridge will get higher. Im assuming the swelling has moved to your mid cheek area near the bridge, which it does. That pulls the skin so the dimensions are skewed. Once the swelling has dissipated in the mid cheek area, the dimensions will be more obvious.

I'm not sure about the texture, just that the silicone is of medium hardness and size is 3.5-4 mm. I hope that is the case with the swelling, since I'm otherwise confused why I seem to be having the opposite experience from everyone else after cast removal! My nose right now looks like an improved but still very similar version of my old nose. I'll provide some updates later on as the swelling goes further down; wish life had a fast forward button!

I did my operation on the 13th and beside a small improvement my nose look the same. My tips still bulbous and the bridge still look wide and on the side profile my nose look short. My family and friends can't even see the difference. When I reach home after 10 days away my husband remarks was "but I thought you went and do your nose in korea"

Yesterday my nose bled a bit a bit. I continue to put the nostril ointment, dr prescribed medicine, arnica cream and drink. The bruises on my neck due to aculift also improve.

Anyway I am greatful that my doc manage to fix my problems with my previous rhinoplasty. My previous silicone L implant are epic fail.

But dont lose hope, because I can see that as times pass by my new nose look better.

I will try to upload some pic soon.

Hi everyone,
For my opinion, maybe the doctors focus too much on the natural nose look but for us, we want to see the different between the old nose n the new one after we pay liked thousand of dollars.
Now I'm starting to worry about my revision nose job that I want to do this coming September in Korea as well. :sad:
Most korean before and after pic in every PS clinic, I see most of them has a low bridge but curve up and higher at the tips. (If I'm saying it right).
I dunno if showing the exact same picture of nose that we want to the surgeon, it would help them to know what we desire or not... -.-

My friend did her rhinoplasty with JW, her nose look so nice when her cast was removed on the 5th day..I am so happy for her, JW give good after service compare to dream. After service help with the bruising and swelling. Wash her hair and gave few packets of complimentary pumpkin juice which she shared with me.

Oh i see. I heard people mention about JW too but I think JW is more expensive than others clinic (I saw someone post it). But it's good that they have after care service so we can at least feel relax a bit.
How are u doing so far? How is your recovery mrslucky?

I am a bit worried because I did tiplasty with my ear cartilage and at this moment my nose tips are still look very bulbous while my friends nose even only 5 days her nose tips are refine. I guess every nose heal differently after all my nose skin are thick. After 11 days my nose still feel sore.

i dont think ure experience is opposite to other people. Its similar to mine when i had my first rhinoplasty. That was when my skin was at its thickest and swelling was more significant than my 2 other attempts. Also lasted longer too before it started to take shape. Its perfectly normal.

ure right about the curved look dreamii. In my case i wanted a dead straight nose all the way and i ended up with the curved look lol. Its not my surgeon's fault tho because

a) i gave the ok while he was working on my nose when he showed me the mirror (sedation + local for all my procedures)

and b) my skin was so damaged by Charles Lee that i could not augment my bridge further than 3.5mm and i asked for as much tip projection as possible....so when you combine a lower bridge and significant tip projection you get the curved look. Its a little too pretty of a nose for me since i preferred a fierce high fashion nose but at the day end of the day i still really like it lol

Haha I see. :smile: I'm glad you like your nose. Who was the person in the picture you show the doctor?
Right now I dunno which shape I like. Curve or straight... Sometime it's funny when I can liked edit myself but it's liked one shot only. Have to make it right haha

i didn't show him any picture. Its unrealistic to show your surgeon someone else because they can only enhance what is possible with your exisiting structure. Exhibit A is my situation. i wanted straight nose but my structure doesn't allow for it with the projection i wanted lol. Ure better off just photoshopping yourself in a realistic manner for the surgeon. Honestly tho, i think whether its curved or straight we will all be happy as long as there is height and projection lol