BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

True, but I think now there is this finely diced cartilage through syringe, too mine to cause bumps, I think, but yeah... Still not sure

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi april_may

I also want to do my revision rhinoplasty this September. Can you please let me know which clinic you went to and send me some of your b/a pic please? :smile:

Thanks MrsLucky and K Couture, I'm probably reading too much into select reviewers' experiences and will try to wait it out more patiently.

MrsLucky, do you think the Arnica has helped? I read about this supplement as well as Sineech (sp?), but at the end of the day I stuck with daily pineapple slices. My bridge is almost done de-swelling but the tip is same case as yours. But yeah, even this nose is an improved version of my old one, so that is a start for sure

K Couture, I think my nose was done in the same style as yours, curved bridge. Now that I think about it, it fits my features better than a straight bridge since my other features are softer.

Mayb your nose is still swollen, don't be worry and rest more

Hi guys,

I've not much posted much on the forum but I've been reading. Well, i'm in Seoul right now! I arrived in the late afternoon and will be here for 14 days. I will be having 2 consultations tomorrow at Dream and Real clinic (: Will update this space with any useful info and keep you guys posted!

it really depends on the condition of your nose. But ideally if possible silicone (ultra soft) is superior aesthetically

Thanks and plz do update us!!!

I'm from Sydney. I'm Going to be in Seoul from 19th August - 19th September.
I am planning to get Rhinoplasty done (I have a simple asian nose). Didn't decide on any clinic, want to go for consultations first.
Anyone from Sydney Interested to go with me?

K did they take cartilage from your ear for the tip? If not, what type of cartilage was used?

Oh I see. Thank a lot K. But why ultra soft is better? I heard the L shape (silicone) can make more curve and higher nose. And the ultra soft one is liked I shape if I'm not wrong.