BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Nice, a defined tip is a great start!
Looking forward to some before and afters, dream doesn't have many on their webpage
Rest well!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to have a small circular cartilage graft on my tip that shows through my nose tip skin in bright light. I don't know if it is normal or I might have to remove this tip graft during my revision.

I've been wanting rhino for several years but my primary concern is mostly social. I'm worried about my colleagues and friends judging me for it.
I know some of them are the kind of people to make it a big deal. I'm also worried about my nose not healing mostly within a month as my job is very people orientated. So I don't want clients being grossed out by my healing nose.

How do you guys deal with going back to work and having people comment on your nose?

I believe its fairly well accepted in Australia. If anything people will be more curious about it and ask you questions rather than shun you. If your surgery results are good, ppl may gossip without malice and mention that you had your nose done and it looks good. I think that's the common reaction. Ppl are always going to talk just depends if its positive or negative.

Hey everyone. I made a post a while ago about my primary rhino at LIFE and this will be my last post for updating!

Here is my post on my experience there.

5 WEEKS POST-OP
Swelling has gone down a lot, thankfully my nose isn't crooked it was just uneven swelling. None of my friends could tell that I had done anything but it is a huge improvement.

I'm very happy with the results IRL it looks very natural and similar to my old nose and in photos it looks 10x better than before. I probably won't log on for a long time to answer questions... I wish everyone good luck!

Wow nice..Thanks for sharing n for replying PM.. :smile:

Going for consults coming summer. Sounds like dream is the place to go lately. Wishing everyone here a smooth recovery!💐

hello! i wanted a revision for my nose.
i did a rhinoplasty half year ago and it was just put an implant and done. although the doctor told me he would do the alar but eventually it was just the implant because he said my face is wide and if my nose is too small it would be sort of weird.
now, my case is my tip is too fat and my alar is wide so i want to make my tip nose slimmer
does it possible? and where's in korea is specialities with this kind of revision?

thank you! :smile:

I am doing revision this summer and will be consulting with clinics. Top on my list are DAPRS and TLPS. Revision is more complicated procedure and you sure hope it's the last one

:smile: I hope this is my last for a loooonnnggg time.

Hello!
May I know what's the issues so u need to do a revision?
Can't wait to hear from your review about those 2 clinic.
I've been searching for facial contouring too and these 2 are on my top list for mandible surgery. Would be nice if i could get a rhinoplasty revision at the same time too but it looks like gonna sort of more uncomfortable & painful

I have a question and I do not mean this in a rude or offensive way at all! I have never had plastic surgery but I was browsing the forums and I noticed everyone is traveling to various cities in Asia for the surgery. Why is this? Is it cheaper there? Are they more experienced? Just curious! Not knocking anyone :smile:

Hi FashionPlastic,
I plan to do my this autumn too. Please don't forget to update us.