BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

If you go back a page or two (maybe more...) a forumer posted her story with Dr. Wang.
She basically had an implant and said it hurt and had it removed. I thought about getting the implant as well but, changed my mind. I've read that it can actually deteriorate/dent your bone down...and it gives a fullness to the upper part of the mouth...(like you're hiding a big wad of bubble gum there).

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

Just had my surgery with JW yesterday. Having read this forum for the past few years I thought it would be painless like everyone said... It wasn't exactly painless but it wasn't too bad.

My surgery started with doctor woo (another rhinoplasty doctor at jw) removing dermofat from my ***... For this part they didn't sedate me because they said I would be unable to breathe... The LA shots to my butt hurt like hell but after that I guess it was all tolerable.
Dr suh then came to do my nose.. He started the sedation and expected me to sleep but I didn't fall asleep even after awhile... I opened my eyes to show dr suh I was still awake and he was all like 'omg u still awake?' Lol .. I think he gave me more sedation so I could sleep.
Worst part was that I woke halfway during surgery. But I couldn't feel anything until a few minutes later when I felt dr suh scraping my nasal bone (not sure why but it hurt pretty badly). I told him it was painful and I think he gave me more sedation cause I fell asleep until after the surgery..

Still bleeding a little a day after the surgery but it's been a great experience so far (especially with some great people I've met through this forum!)

Will update soon!

Kakao: sammyy122

Hi sammy,
Hope you're doing well after your rhino.
Are you satisfied with the result?
I'm interested in JW for my 3rd rhinoplasty too, but I heard that some chinese has just had her face screwed up by JW's doctors. Did you hear anything about it while you were at JW?
Thank you,

hihi,

I bleeded a lot the first day too. second day it will get better. gently apply cold compression around the area, it helps to ease my pain a little. you can try:smile:

Hi guys,
To those who had their revision rhinoplasty in Korea, could you please tell me how much did you pay?
I had some online consultations with different clinics and their prices differ so much, from 4 500$ to 6000 $. My translator even gave me a quote from DAPRS for 15 000$, which is absurd.
Thank you in advance!

thanks for sharing your experiences

No pain, no gain!haha. JW is on my list for rhinoplasty so I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experience :smile:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I broke down and emailed VIP yesterday. No response yet. I figured from quotes here it was out of reach. Did Dr. Lee perform your procedure? I've read they can be a lil pushy selling other procedures. Wouldn't be hard to say no, I'm on a tight budget. That's interesting you have residual affect on speech. I'm already having a hard time pronouncing a new language. =\ I didn't want to get another implant there. I'm not too concerned on projection, but I'd like to reduce my upper lip area and changed my mind on trimming tissue. Are your upper teeth visible when you talk and smile?