BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Ooo thanks!
Yeh my radix is low in comparison. Thats the main thing i want heightened... So an implant would be the way right?!?! Or shavung the hump would even it out??

But cool - so you set on Dr Wang ?? Im still undecided, i want to but my sisters and boyf are REALLY deadset against be going to China :/ but my mum is like yeeeeh jus go china haha

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comment :smile:

So how VIP?? They are currently in my top 5 so would like to here your experience!!
I heard theyre rly good for aftercare and eveb wash ur hair after surgery?!

I was thinking what suegeries would help my my face appear shorter. I do dislike how my face is so long but i do think the same that it is a massssive procedure!!
But will see how my braces turn out. Its really just when i smile my chin is huuuuuuge. But i think thats cos i have an underbite so it might change with my braces?! Fingers crossed...

Hi all,

I am going to Seoul again on 26 Mar… it has been around 5 months since my eye, nose and cheekbone surgery at Regen (see my reviews in PF "best plastic surgery clinics pg 32 and 38).

Although I am happy with the nose and cheekbone results, the small fold above my right eyelid did not go away so I am getting Dr Kim to fix it

I had a great time at Seoul during my first trip because of the friends I met there (Zoe, ilovethelotus, hotchoc and LG). Thank God Zoe will be with me this time too.

LG is arriving one day earlier from Canada. She is staying at the Banobagi guesthouse while I will be putting up at Yeoksam Noblesse.

We would love to meet anyone else who is in Seoul from 26 Mar to 31 Mar. Drop me an email [email protected] if you are going to be there. It will be great to have company

P.S. My apologies if I did not reply to all the emails after my surgery. There were simply too many and I had to catch up with work. Thanks for your understanding.

The aftercare is good compared to other korean places (where aftercare is minimal), they do the best they can but it's not a spa. If you have problems, you need to speak up. I do like the hair washing and the facial masks. Dr. Song is more gentle than Dr. Lee so try to go earlier in the day when he's there. Btw, this is my experience from 9 months ago so I'm not sure if they've changed anything since then.

I researched lip lifts awhile back, when I was freaking out about my top lip getting thinner from paranasals. I found that it has a relatively low rate of success/satisfaction among patients, and many doctors caution against doing this surgery. If it were me, I'd treat this surgery like a rhinoplasty and not skimp on the research. I gave up on the idea after my lip started returning to normal. If you find a surgeon who specializes in lip lifts, don't rule them out because of the country.

Ah so if you go earlier you will get Dr Song and if you go later you will go with Dr Lee?? I remember in BK they let you choose which doctor to have, is that the same in VIP?
But wow, they do face masks as well? Is that all included in the price? I am going to ask about it as well, they seem to have good aftercare - they told me so far, I would need to come in every morning to check the stitches etc, which is amazing as BK and others only offered 3-4 visits during a 2-week stay.

I am just searching more for lip lift now and it does give a very good look but the befores are worse than mine. Looking at them my lips arent as bad - like the before i have seen are no lips at all but my top lip isnt that bad... so maybe I shouldnt get it :confused1:. But I am scared about the thin lips thing...
Did you have paranasal?

How long has it been since your revision? After I took my implant out, my nose was swollen for probably a little over a year. Most of the swelling was gone at 7-8 months but my nose still felt funny sometimes in the morning. I think after a year and a half was when all the swelling was pretty much gone and my nose has been pretty much the same for the last year. I have that "spongy" stuff on my bridge too. It's the scar tissue or "capsule" from the implant. It actually gives my bridge height. My nose right now is higher than my original nose even though I no longer have the implant in. However, the scar tissue is soft and undefined so it's not a nice defined tall bridge.

I actually am from Vegas and couldn't find a surgeon there. You might be better off going elsewhere for your revision. I went to Los Angeles for my rhinoplasty, which is only 4 hours away. Even in LA, I don't know of which surgeon to choose for my revision. I want one who is really skilled in Asian noses, especially in revision cases.

so did u get a full rib rhinoplasty? or did u use another material for the tip? lol i am glad to hear ure having an easy recovery, esp since it is rib :smile:

i checked out the site for that thailand clinic and it seems pretty good. if they are legit it would be great to get a boob job from there since everything is rlly cheap. i saw the photos for the lip lifts and the patients look rlly good after, i had kno idea tht something like tht was possible.

i guess u could either shave down the hump and get an implant to heighten the bridge, or just heighten the radix part only with cartilage to make everything even out with the hump so the nose will look straight and higher.

lol ya i decided to go with dr.wang since he is rlly good with tip work and tht is the most important aspect of rhinoplasty for me. lol haha what is wrong with china?? i know some parts of it are shady but if u research well they rlly do have experienced and good doctors. juss tell them to come along with u so they dont worry :smile:

lol ya im the exact same with my face. i dont like how long it is and rlly want a shorter face. the only thing i can think of tht will make it shorter is getting my chin reduced (shorter)... but i dont think i am willing to do tht. hopefully braces will fix the concerns u have.

Hi, may I know how is ur nose and how is your rib scar? I will be going in July. VIP is my top 3 choinces too. Would love to hear more about this clinic. Thanks a lot for sharing.=)

Well, I suggest you should ask your sister and bf to go China to take a look. I went there 2 years ago and was amazed how developed it has become.
And I am also amazed by the spending power of chinese tourisits. If you go any luxury brand shop anywhere, you will probably see large number of chinese tourists. And they tend to buy dozens bags/watches at one time.

Nice! can you send me some links of the doctors you're considering and I'll do the same?

:smile: