BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I'm considering autologous rib rhinoplasty with Dr. Lee at VIP, Dr. Kim at BK, or Banobagi (don't know which one, yet). You?

http://www.beauty-korea.com/nose/content/c6_0101.php
http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/
http://www.engbanobagi.com/nose/05_texture.asp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could get double jaw surgery like this guy did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSzvrLDkfc

But be careful after surgery and all your swollen face will look like this guy :lol: LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0KTqyBclGY .

I was definitely considering beauty korea and banobagi looks pretty good too. There's one in the US as well that I liked and its: http://www.wangmd.cn/html/eng/nose/index.htm

Not sure if overseas/US would be the most cost efficient but of course quality above all else.

I also favor the rib cartilage method but I'm still doing a little more research on those options.

Which US surgeon are you referring to? Dr. Wang is located in China. His before and after look good but it's China. I'm not going there; sanitation is a concern. You can rely on the US for safety but it's not cost efficient. Get a quote from one and you'll know what I'm talking about. Down side with overseas is lack of or not as stringent regulation as here in the US. In addition, traveling and cost of flight ticket can add up.

Your right... for some reason I thought I read at some point he was in Texas. I went back and re-read the post, he was in Texas for a conference so that's fine Dr. Wang is out.

I'm reading a lot of good stuff about VIP. Have you contacted the clinics you've listed?

Very nice! I alr booked the apartment with her in may

It has been almost 1.5 years (next month it will be). My tip look so big and ugly..bigger than before. I am so jealous of girls who have nice noses/ noses that fit their face. Actually most of them do! If I was a guy, my nose wouldn't be as bad (although still not nice), but I'm not!

I'm so self-conscious of my nose and always want to hide. I never like to be in any photographs because of my ugly nose. It ruins my face and the camera highlights it.
I think that having my nose cut off is even better than having this nose. But of course, I'm too chicken to do it! How come all this pain couldn't give me a decent nose? I have zero confidence cause of my nose. My world revolves around how ugly my nose is!

Nobody knows how hopeless I feel.

Have you considered going to Asia to get your revision? I wouldn't get a revision rhinoplasty with someone who has a low volume of asian patients. Also, do you have a photo of your nose and an idea of what material you'd want to use?

I'm not sure which clinic either, but thinking Banobagi as their nose look very natural. I just got my eyes done by dr Choe in nyc, its still healing and i'm not 100% sure i'm satisfied with them. But ever since I got my eyes done my big flat nose became more noticable! Is 1 week enough time in Korea? I feel like I should go for longer? email me! [email protected] and lets coordinate!

Today's my last day at VIP and I go home tomorrow :sad: I must say that the experience couldn't have been better. Joanne gave me a FCR (coral) peel, got my hair washed again, stitches removed from ear and nose, and bandage removed from over my nose. My only concern is how well the columnella scar will heal, one side looks better than the other so far (POD 7). I've just been putting abx ointment on it and in my nose. Also, I wonder when my nose will soften again so I can blow it normally.

So, except for Sunday when the clinic was closed, I had an overnight stay right after surgery with meals and drinks, humidified air, and then daily checks with hair washing and facials. The IV pain pump stayed for 4 days and included daily abx. Met lots of nice clients here as well. Dr. Lee is really professional, I'm so glad I happened to pick VIP. It was a last minute addition to my short list that included Banobagi, Regen and ITEM. So, staying at the Noblesse hotel was a little far but only one subway transfer.

Thanks again to this forum for all the valuable info :smile: Don't know what happened to some of you who said you would be here at the same time but hope your experiences were just as great!

Omg omg... She reminds me of an Asian Latoya Jackson >.<

hey when were u thinking of going? I'm thinking around or after August. I'm definitely interested if you are still looking.

I think there is something else on this forum who is currently actively looking as well...

I want to do it as soon as possible so I can stop thinking about it! I've been thinking about it for 10 years and now reallly can't wait to just get it done, I should have just done it 10 years ago. Any recommendations?

Hey. I've contacted only one clinic so far, VIP. I'll consult with my top three when I get there. How about you?

Anyone know if 2 weeks off from work is sufficient to not leave the tell-tail sign you've had your nose done? I'm sure some close workers will know but if it's not overly swollen, bruised, yellow appearing you can brush it off that you've lost weight :graucho:. Yes, planning to lose 10 lbs or more in preparation for surgery and after surgery.

That would be me. I'm thinking August. However, there are times when I think I should wait until summer of next year when I'll moving on to another job to do it where I can start fresh. ;)