BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

The aftercare is really great since they require you to go to the clinic for a check-up and to clean your nose regularly. The hair shampoo and facials are part of the aftercare as well.

Full rib with ear cartilage added to the tip. With rib, it's going to hurt when you sit-up or move a lot for the first few days but in my experience the pain was tolerable. They'll inject painkillers to lessen the pain and give you antibiotics to prevent infection.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably won't be bruised, but anyone who's done rib will tell you that at 2 weeks, people will know you've had something done to your nose.

Hmmm... that sucks. But I guess most would be able to tell something is different as I want dramatic results/change.

hi asian, im interested! pm me. i havent reach 10 posts so cant pm yet. :smile:

hi ladies, i just looked at banobagi's website and i love the results of their noses. do you asked about the costs to do it there? looking at alarplasty + bridge + tiplasty. pm and we can coordinate!!

i emailed dr wang but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. how did you contact him? how much does he charge for alar + tip + bridge?

im from the US too but planning to do it in korea. have you found out how much the korean doctors you shared above are charging for rhino? estimated costs of surgery plus air tickets and hotels?

I've received one quote from VIP. PM me privately for the number once you've met the post requirements.:biggrin: They have an officetel that you can stay at for the duration of your recovery. I think it's free based on what I read on here but have yet to confirm. It's within walking distance to the clinic; on same side of the same street I think, based on google map.

Plane ticket is roughly $1300; can change depending on season/time.

Hey! Sounds like you had a really good ezperience. ViP are in my top 3 now.

I have a few questions tho
- staying at the clinic for a few days after. Was that optional to do? Did it cost extra?
- the IV pump.. Did u have to wear that when you when out and about as well?? Or was it only when you stayed at the clinic?

Do you have any pictures?

They quoted me between 3m - 5m kw - if ur not getting implant it would prob be on the 3m side of the price!

I didn't pay anything extra, in fact I think it was just because I was the last case of the day (finished around 6-7p) that they chose to have me stay there but I think they went out of their way to accommodate me. They also have an officetel across the street if you reserve in advance I think it's free.

The IV is just a plastic automatic pump you carry around clipped to your shirt or something, not too intrusive. I walked around with it hidden under my clothes.

I just have one immediate post-op photo of me dazed in bed I'd rather not post LOL

I am in France now; you should see the Chinese tourists buying power in branded shops like Louis Vuitton. It is a wellknown fact here, that is why some French people are taking up Mandarin lessons to cater to this big group of rich, rich tourists.

Sorry, this is out of topic but can't help commenting as I was away from the forum for so long, LOL!

yes, I totally agree with you. It is what I have seen in Asia like Korea, Singapore and in some Europe countries. That s why I think we should eliminate our stereotype about China. The major cities are really quite developed now.