BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a little over a month or so since I got my nose done and I am absolutely loving the results♡
So excited and I can't believe I'm not that swollen and bruised. I seriously can't get over how pretty I look.

All of my friends and family members are raving about how prettier I look too and it's definately made me a more confident person. I really think that anyone that wants to get surgery should go for it- it's made me feel 100%.

I first went to Korea but, I always felt that they were in a rush and didn't want to listen to what I wanted. Also, I kept getting ripped off and they were not interested in working with me. I know what I wanted and I think that angered them to quickly dismiss me. But ladies, this is your face! You have to know exactly what you want, what can be achieved and how willing and experienced the surgeon is. Anyhow, I pretty much went to all the major/popular clinics in Gangnam and didn't like any. Go with your gut and I'm glad I did.

After spending about a week avidly looking in korea, I got fed up and jet setted to Japan. I have friends that got their nose done there and the results are amazing. Though the price is very steep and the language barrier turned me off at first. Luckily, my Japanese friend was visiting and she was willing to hang out with me and help me translate- love her♡ oh, she got some work done at the same place too and she's super gorgeous like a doll.

Booking for consultation wasn't too hard- it's just that it takes a while. It was scheduled for 2 weeks later... that meant I was stuck in Japan for 2 weeks but, I took advantage of it and shopped for other ps places that my friend knew of. It was sort of hard since the ps scene is very, very,very low key there. The clinics don't advertise and they are no where near as big as the ones in Korea or the u.s. They literally look like small dental clinics that you find in the suburbs.

Anyhow, I won't name the clinics openly because they have you sign a privacy policy/disclosure form? Where you're not allowed to speak about it and what was exchanged and the price, etc. I never had to do that in Korea and only a few times in the u.s. but, I found it to be very odd? My american friends said they signed it too except my Japanese friend so, maybe it's only for int. patients.

I decided on a small clinic- the doctor was very serious about his work and was all ears. He understood what I wanted and openly accepted my wants. He explained and even drew out what he would do, the materials, etc. We then went into photoshop and had me make the changes and he would comment if it was doable or not.

Luckily, he said I had a nice nose to begin with, with "Caucasian skin" so, he was able to give me a sharp, angular nose. Also, looking at his b&a's they were very stellar. I have no doubt that a lot of those pretty Japanese models frequent there. It's a total hidden gem.

As for recovery, it wasn't bad at all. I thought I was going to bleed outta my nose for a few days or have horrible bruising but, it's only been a few weeks and I look and feel awesome. Oh, just be aware that you will have people staring at you- aggressively. I wasn't in pain or anything so I didn't want to stay in my hotel all day and would go out at night with a mask to cover my nose and it was awkward as hell but, I tried to ignore it. Other than that, nothing really bothered me.

Oh, the after care was good too. The doctor checked me thoroughly and the nurses were always nice and very helpful. This one nurse periodically changed my blankets with warm ones the first night I was there and even brought me drinks to sip on when she'd go out and come back from the market. She was always very sweet.

I really recommend people looking into Japan now. It's a bit hard finding ps clinics and it's going to be very, very expensive but, it was all worth it.

If you want more info. just pm me♡

Well, 'worth' is totally subjective and to me- it was worth every penny.

Loving my results and I've shopped a lot of PS places in and out of the u.s. so, wanted to give an update and share. Not trying to discourage anyone on this site:heart:

Banobagi is pretty good too. They do really good bridges with cartilage. If you like that ulzzang style of a high bridge and a natural tip- this is a great place for that "50% pretty/ 50% cute" look.

My unni got her nose done by them back in 2009 and her nose still looks good as it did back then.

Even without watching any Korean TV you seem to have managed well :smile:

And I'm pretty sure you can watch full subtitled episodes of Let Me In on YouTube. For a time, I was OBSESSED with this show. Of course everyone's results were wayyyy more drastic than mine, but they select people who have facial deformities and stuff.

Which doctor does diced ear/nose cartilage for the nose bridge in Seoul. I can't find any good names with the price. Any help is greatly appreciated. I was also wondering how would diced cartilage wrapped in facia actually form a shape? I can't see it happening. does anyone know?

Hey! ddalgi! May I ask, for the bridge what material was used? Also, can you give a price range instead of your exact price? If Japan is better than Korea for PS, I'd definetely won't mind waiting.

Thanks!

why people keep prefer rhinoplasty from japan??
I never thought they were good with surgery
and i do not want to get effect by radiation!! do you guys want it?
As i read all the comments and searched through online
korean surgeons are good
but i still haven't decided to which clinics and which doctor should i go for my nose any help here?
prices are not that important since my face is more precious than money problem
i do not want to ruin my face because of money

From what I've heard, Japan is as good as Korea for plastic surgery, but their prices are as high as the U.S. (if not more?). I do know that some Japanese people go to Korea for plastic surgery, but not sure if its due to their skill or price. I think there were a few people on this forum that did end up getting PS in Japan and had good results.

I wouldnt be worried about radiation...You're probably exposed to more radiation in your house than you will staying in Japan for a couple weeks.

I just found this on youtube regarding silicone implants. I know most Koreans use ultrasoft silicone but I don't here whether or not it gets sutured onto the muscle of the nose. If it moves apparantely it may cause calcium deposits around the silicone causing irregularities. Anyone know if its true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSTNrVbx_Y

Hi all,

As I was searching on google for an answer to my question regarding to the healing process of the nose tip, I have come across this forum, and this thread got my attention.
I just decided to register to share my rhinoplasty experience, in case anyone is interested. :smile:

I am Chinese and I actually got my nose done in beverly hills, by a Korean doctor who has very good before and after pictures of his patients' nose shown on this plastic surgery site. I didn't do much research for my nose job, but I did know what I want and don't want. I wanted to use cartilage instead of silicone for sure, and from what I know, it doesn't have to be from the ears, it can be from chest & thigh.

I knew the surgery would be expensive, but this is my face we are talking about. I rather get my surgery done where I can fully communicate to the doctor about what I want. Anyways, so I went to my consultation, and decided to book my surgery right there and then. I am doing rib cartilage harvest with fasia from the temple above my ears. Basically I was cut open at 3 places...

I would be lying if I wasn't scared on the night before my surgery, and hesitated going into the operation room. The nurse was rushing me to quickly change etc. There were 4 doctors and 2 nurses during the surgery, and they came to greet me before I was blacked out. Surgery took 6.5 hrs, because the doctor is perfectionist, and take his time, which is a plus. I will spare you the details because we all know how painful the first night is. The nose and temple didn't hurt, but omg, my chest hurted like #$@# So basically I was addicted to pain pills, and took them every 5 hrs none stop for the first week until I ran out.

When the cast came off the first week, I actually liked my nose, it wasn't swollen at all, but it just looks a bit tall from the side view. Then over the course of one month, the bridge came down, and it becomes more obvious that my tip is a bit too lifted.

Now, keep in mind, I definitely look better than before my surgery, but I am a bit disappointed with the tip. My doctor assured me my tip will drop in the course of a year, but come on, who has the patience for that?

I would take photos of my side every couple of days, and try to compare them. I am now almost 3 months post op, and I feel pretty nerve racking because the tip is still raised, yes, it is not as raised as before, but I wanted it to drop more. I asked my doctor to make it 90 degrees, and now it is probably 98-100.

Okay enough with complaining. Besides all that, I know it is too early to make any assumptions, thus why, I will not give out the name of the doctor, since I don't know how the final result will look like yet. I am just crossing my fingers hoping for the best.

Overall, the nose does look great, don't get me wrong, it may be a little over raised looking from the side, but it looks totally fine. I am being quite picky, because I had so much expectation for my nose, and I really dislike Ms. Piggy nose, as I have read many horror story of that.

Anyways, this is just my story, take it with a grain of salt. I just hope I could help anyone who is thinking of doing rhinoplasty.

Lol
I think you never read real stories about the Japan
Get real?

Your surgeon will describe how to prepare for your operation. For example, in the event you smoke you may be asked to cease, as smoking increases your risk
of getting a chest and wound infection, which can slow your recovery.Don't have the operation in the event you have a cough, chilled or sore throat because
this can increase your risk of infection and bruising - reschedule it for after you have recovered. In the event you have any concerns, contact your surgeon for advice.

The operation is usually done under general anaesthesia. This means you will be asleep in the coursework of the operation. Sometimes you may need to stay in hospital for a night.You will be asked to follow fasting instructions. This means not eating or drinking, usually for about six hours before the operation. However, it is vital to follow your anaesthetist's advice as some may permit sips of water up to hours before the operation.
Your surgeon will discuss with you what will happen before, in the coursework of and after your procedure, and any pain you might have. This is your opportunity to understand what will happen, and you can help yourself by preparing questions to ask about the risks, benefits and any options to the procedure. This will help you to be properly informed, so you can give your consent for the procedure, which you will be asked to do by signing a consent form.

http://redefineu.in/nose-reshaping-in-hyderabad-india/