BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

For revision this time around, I'm taking my surface pro 3 that has photoshop. I think it's prudent to show the doctor what you want and if it's achievable that and "wish pic" noses to try and translate what you would like to mirror.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I was going to take a picture of my face at every angle and Photoshop each picture to show them what I'd like. I was gonna have a before/after comparison AND an "in between" comparison that shows what I changed from the original picture. I was going to print it out on high quality paper and give it to whoever I end up doing surgery with lol.

LOL! Do what it takes to get that pretty nose, booboo!:lol:

Make sure it's on photo paper too.;)

Hey~ I was looking into April 31 tip plasty and it saids that they will be using the nasal spectrum as much as they could for the extension of the tip. I know how e-dream does it but I don't understand how april 31 does it. Can someone explain to me how april 31 does the tip plasty???
Thanks in advance.

I don't find their "dynamic tip plasty" to be anythimg ground breaking. From what I read, it seems they will use your own cartilage to suture the tip so that it's mobile but, I don't see the need for it? I think it would not give you optimal projection since it's minimal struts for the sake of being able to have a nose you can bend. I would rather have an immobile nose to get as much height/projection.

I wouldn't fall for their "special" technique.

Yeah, you're right. I feel that the tip might return to its original form eventually....

Hey! I read that you went to April 31 for the bridge and tip plasty!!! I was thinking of getting it done there too~ And it looks like his tip plasty is amazing~
It would be nice to see a b&a on your nose.
Hope you have a wonderful recovery!

My implant has been hurting here and there lately and was wondering if this is causing more scar tissue to form? Should I have it taken out before going to Korea? It's not excruciating just feels ticklish, a little stinging and sometimes a slight burning sensation. Happens randomly and I wake up sometimes thinking it'll poke out at any given moment...

I'll be back in Seoul in January... hopefully it'll stay until then... *crosses fingers*

Hey, I still haven't reached 10 posts yet so I can't PM :sad:

I'm also likely going in March and was wondering if I could tag along, presuming my friend doesn't come with. I didn't want to seem creepy so I figured I'd first ask if you could add me on Kakao? My ID is Nilesy.

Thanks!

That's okay. I'll add you.

you're right it isn't. The dynamic tipplasty is a brilliant branding gimmick which allows them to differentiate themselves and justify high prices. And you are right that it has limitations when it comes to maximising tip projection. I can understand people choosing april 31 for the skill of their surgeon but when people choose april 31 because of this method, i am baffled by it. Its basically paying a premium so u can do a piggy nose lol

Oh God reminds me of those weird Japanese fetishes. Pig nose hooks, I die... I die... Must be a cultural thing to like or make piggy noses? I'd rather have a hard, pretty nose.