BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey all, I wonder if anyone is considering dr eric Yapjuangco ? He is in the Philippines. Family and friends say it's crazy that I'm considering going so far. They say I should keep searching for as surgeons in the U.S. and a gf of mine said if I'm considering overseas I could look into Dr or Mexico so if there are any complications the plane ride back home isn't so far compared to the Philippines.

I haven't found a dr that specializes in alarplasty - which is what I'm really interested in. I also want bridge refinement! I don't want to fly alone as it really is far but now I'm feeling like my hands are tied :sad: any advice anyone? I would appreciate it!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good question and also what I have been pondering. I do not know if a closed rhino surgeon could be a better sculptor and artist than an open rhino surgeon. In terms of invasion, I tend to agree that the closed method would be less invasive for the bridge augmentation alone, and hence, a much better way to do it. But for the tip, I am not clear yet. Also, I just asked another well-known surgeon in Seoul and he told me that for the primary rhino he would be able to do the closed method but for the revision, he wants to be able to see inside more clearly if there's any problem. I do not advocate for the open rhino. I just want to go a little deeper to find out the best way to revise the tip. If any of you have further knowledge or experience, please keep them coming. Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts and happy new year!

D

No ear cartilage was used in my first nose surgery (in Canada). He used cartilage graft from my septum to give additional projection to my tip. My nose was flexible then.

I had implant and ear cartilage for my second nose surgery (in Korea). My nose is still flexible to me. I'm not sure what you mean by flexibility. There is tightness feeling though when I try to move my nose around now.

I guess, you need to take it out from nose, If you still feel uncomfortable.
Or did surgeon said about that?

When I mean flexibility I meant when you pinched your tip, could you move it side to side? Just thought you should know.

Yup my nose could still move left to right to some degree. Probably not as well as no ear cartilage.
Thanks though. I never thought about that. Does it only happen to ppl who hv ear cartilage?

Thanks! And no worries, Im gonna do mine this year. So it was pretty much the only thing that worried me for the tip. I wanted to blow my nose after all.

Thanks. Because the cartilage will be there between the nasal, you can't push it down, can you? I mean if you did, you would feel the cartilage pushing against your finger

uhhhhhhhhh its hard to explain. Like my first ever nose job was silicone and cos of the way it was placed it was rather stiff and had barely any mobility. To add this nose job was only bridge work and no tipplasty yet the mobility was close to zero. Let's not talk about my second one cos it was extruded...and my most recent one there's some spacial difference between where the silicone and the cartilage is so there's good flexibility. Ill draw (doodle) a picture to show you if u want lol. But i don't think it really matters whether your nose is mobile tho.....i mean....why would u want to push it from side to side anyway? If its to blow your nose you blow your nose it doesn't matter how mobile it is. Even when for my first nose job where I had barely any mobility I still never had issues with blowing my nose

Hello
This is one of consultant from JW Plastic Surgery Clinic Korea
For First I would like to say sorry to write comments on this forum and I heard there is possibility of block or banned after this comments since I’m not suppose write comments on this forum since I’m a staff from JW Plastic Surgery Clinic Korea, but I thought I have to reply to this comment to tell the truth because today one of my patients came up to me and asked me to look at what she have captured from an internet. Also she asked me what happened about this comment kitty5566 have wrote, so I started search all of our foreign patient for the side effects & infections what patient had after their surgery, but to be honest we did not have any infections or patient who had their surgery for three times during this time period. If you are really one of our patient it will be good to know your name to proof this was happened real from our clinic? If you are not a promoter from other clinic and it did happened and wrote on here I’m pretty sure you could comment your name or message me. But I hope other clinic is not writing these kinds of comment to knock other clinics off for their own goods.

Hi guys!!

I am a newbie here but I've been a silent reader for the past few months. I've even read all the way back to 2012 posts. Anyways I'm planning to get a nose job done in Korea this year. If anybody is interested in going together or meeting up, do let me know! I'm quite flexible with the dates but it just have to be after May! (: I have a few clinics listed in mind

1. Oz
2. Jw
3. Grand
4. View
5. Opera

View and opera have not replied me yet though!! Which do you reckon will be the best in noses? I'm actually quite interested in Oz though. I've read quite a few good review on noses at Oz in the 2012 posts. But this clinic actually died down towards the end of 2013. No idea why also. Do you think he is still good at noses?! And dr park also recommended me silicon instead of ribs, fats and gore tax. But I also heard that there are a lot of complications with silicon. Do you reckon that I will have to worry about using silicon??

Also I'm heading to KL to get my eyelids done next week via the DST method, so feel free to buzz me if you will like to know more regarding the eyelids.

Thanks!! (;

Good to hear that you joined this forum:smile:
you can search a lot of ideas about PS from this forum
but do not take it so seriously though since it is very subjective field just try to have an idea
you should think about "Grand" one more time because of shadow doctors.
I have no against them also some of their surgeons are good but it just bit scare of shadow doctors and how they do an anesthesia to the patients.

Hi!! (: Yea I have been researching a lot but there are too many mixed reviews. In the end I will end up canceling almost all of the clinics off my list. Hahahaa. Have you heard about oz or opera? What do you think about their skills on nose? (: