BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Thank you for sharing the story. I am planning to have rhino and double eyelid surgeries. hopefully, my korean friends will help me to figure out some good clinics.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope that friend is your real friend not through internet

I know them personally:smile:
I am just wondering, if I do cosmetic surgery with 2 or 3 people together, would I really get discount at any clinic in Korea or in other countries?

Yea you will get discounted prices for it if you are sure that doing all it together but it will be good to tell them few days ahead since they got to see their schedule
"of course some of places do not need for the reservation since they will swap doctors or just put everyone in just like a factory"

That's totally understandable! Thanks for answer.

Hi guys! Just wondering if any of you have heard of Korea Medical Centre? Recently they send me an email about quotations from the different clinics. And it actually seems lower than the quotes from most of the clinics. Just wondering if it's credible..

hey all

I just had my nose done with rib and have a question about sleeping. I am nearly three weeks post op and am wondering is it okay for me to sleep on my side now? I am scared that if I do so my nose bridge might wrap to side that I am sleeping to.

hahaha i always have the same problem as u! I am a side sleeper too. And yes its ok to sleep on your side now. But not completely. My body may be on the side but I just tilt my head to the side 45 degree

same but I use two pillows and my blanket between my face and the pillow-that helps a lot I think

Does anyone know whether a rhinoplasty is what Angelababy got to get the nice bridge between her eyes? Angelababy had a long high nose to start off with but her enhancement at the very top and between her eyes has made it even nicer and is what I'm after. What i notice with most nose jobs is a rather long conspicuous tube that is easily spotted by others as a nose that has been operated on. I am happy with my nose in general but just not the part between my eyes. afterplasticsurgery.com/angelababy-plastic-surgery/angelababy-nose-job-plastic-surgery-before-and-after/

who is angelbaby?

why is she popular?

just a normal face IMHO.

Looks like the surgeon didn't start the implant halfway up the forehead... I mean, between the eyebrows. Implants look more natural with the most height right between the eyes. Which is why you get the illusion of that part looking narrower to create a triangular effect.

Hey guys,

Just to answer the questions I've had people asking me on kakao and to give an update of my nose surgery from JW clinic. I had dermal fat graft for bridge, septal and donor cartilage by dr Suh and It's now 6 months post op. In a nutshell, it is really really natural. Some might see it as a good thing but I feel the augmentation isn't enough. At 1-2 months post op the nose looked really good but kept absorbing and now it looks almost as if I had nothing done. Yes, there are very subtle differences but not enough to satisfy. I tried asking jw about revision options and their reply was that it would be usd8500 to get a revision with rib (because I insist on not having artificial implants) even though I did my primary surgery there. Also, even though it has been 6 months, the scar (because I did open method) is still a visible line and pretty obvious when people look under my nose.

If there's any further questions, my kakao is: Sammy122