BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I used ear cartilage for bridge before. I regretted of using it. It is not nice on bridge at all. High and irregular reaborption. I felt it is a complete waste of my precious cartilage where it could be used for more necessary place such as building tip. Personally I feel silicon bridge and septal catilage/ear cartilage is god enough. my ear cartilage was used to build my bridge, I am depleted of ear cartilage for revision now. I can only go for rib now. That s just my personal experience.maybe there r some have pretty good effect with ear cartilage.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....maybe that is why a former forummer was not happy with her nose done there.

Only wish Angleplane will come back to tell us how she is now.

Anyway, many doctors also say that rib should be done only as last resort. Some docs in the west even say that it is only for accident cases to reconstruct the face etc. so maybe there is a reason....

Oh right. So is Dr Lee the main doctor for nose??

Overall though how was your experience at VIP?? They are top of my list now as all around they are good and do the surgeries I want. Banobagi are 2nd and Oz is 3rd.
Dr Jung is probably 4th now surprisingly as I was pretty set on him in the beginning but the more research I do the more I am abit hmmm.
Dr Wang is number 1 if I go to China tho.

its L-shaped. but the structure is different from L-shaped silicone and unlikely to extrude. its really stiff though.

idk anyone who had warping

Any one knows dr neo in Korea? He is quite famous in Korea and good at revision work. Heard there is a Singaporean girl going for rib nose today. Wonder if she is fr this forum. All the best to that girl.:smile:

Hi greatnose! Thanks for your suggestion^^ think imma go w that. I'll think twice about putting a foreign object in my body cos high chance of extrusion n warping etc IMO. When putting silicon, there's only 2 options right? I shaped or L shapes. I think I is less worrying! What's the difference between septal and ear cartilage? Sorry I'm still under read :/ what's the best options for a bulbous n flat nose? Think imma post pics of my nose soon for suggestions :biggrin: thanks so much!

Indeed I shape is equal worrying too. Its end will keep irritating the skin as it exerts certain pressure there. And due to gravity, it may shift down. Indeed I feel a small size L shape is quite ok for first time rhinoplasty. It was safe in mi for 6 years. I regretted so much of changing it.

so i have a few questions!

1) after the bandage on my nose came off a week after, i noticed a small bump between my eyes on both sides that seems like a rectangle down to the tip. now the doctor said he wasn't going to use silicone or any implant, but could it be a piece of cartilage sitting over my bridge? it almost seems a little to the left more than the right! i'm wondering if he put it that way, or maybe i had accidentally moved it or bumped it. but it seems to be unmoveable. not noticeable but i can feel it and it sort of bothers me

2) after how long will my nose feel natural again, because right now i can't blow my nose well and it's always feeling wet but everything is too stiff!

3) does everyone have to put the ointment, nasal rinse, and use the ear cast for 2-3 months?

4) is it okay to use glasses sometimes very gently?

hey i contacted him through his gmail. it might take him a while to respond since he is in the states still i think. im not sure how much it would cost with alars but i think an overall nose job with juss bridge and tip will cost around 4000 to 5000 dollars.

lol haha can u do a brief summary please?? ive watched some of her videos and her makeup tutorials are awesome, she is also pretty funny. i cant believe she is 40 tho, i would love to kno what kind of surgery she has had.