BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you send me your photo ? because i wanted to see your before and after. i am considering to get my face done in korea but im still hesitating on which clinic i should go.

Blk Chanel,
I went to K in 2014/2015 for quite a few procedures. I don't quite trust ANY DR in the state because ,MOSTLY they were trained how to create a Caucasian nose and it doesn't fit with our Asian's facial structure. Both of my sister and I had it done (8-10'yrs ago) and it was not a successful surgery.
I , and my other two siblings are currently working in Medical field. I believe that facial contour where KOREA is the best now.
Kcouture is the best person to learn, read hers tips. I don't mind share my experience with you but you need to download KAKAO- VIBER will make much easier for me. I am now living in Northern California.

Hi Kim, sure follow what ur heart want. My words of advice is to go different Dr. in the States and get consultation. What u want to do with ur nose and make sure to do a lots of study before decide u want to go and do it Korea. I had been lurking this forum since last year and I learn a lots from 1 person who is Kcouture. Even those I can't go to Korea, but I had been goes different Dr. for consultation and it really help what I want to do with my nose. Good luck Kim!

Thank you.. Blk chanel.

Hi I just wanted to ask, how different does it feel after having a nose job compared to before? I guess I'm trying to ask if having the silicone in place causes any discomfort or annoyances in everyday life after all the healing. I've heard that the nose can become stiff, so say you have a pimple or you want to extract blackheads... is it possible to do that without really affecting your nose? Sorry if my questions seems funny but I'm just curious how hard it will be to manage if I decide to go for the surgery

I've had 3 nose jobs. My nose doesn't feel stiff or uncomfortable. Doesn't feel like there is anything in there. Its because your nose isn't mobile so its got an issue. I mean if you got paranasal implants that's a different story. Because of the location and frequent muscle movement its common to feel the paranasal implant. But not for nose implants.

I don't have problems removing blackheads since they are on the superficial layers of the skin. Same with pimples. A well placed implant should be set deep within your tissues. Oh and my implant type is ultra soft silicone.

Thanks K Couture! I'll continue my research, I was looking into cartilage but really scared of absorption and bumps. So I've started looking into silicone instead even though it'll be such a hassle to get a revision possibly 10/20 yrs down the road

I'm in the same boat as you - I like the idea of cartilage but not sure if absorption, warping, etc. will be an issue and am also considering silicone.

Have you thought about using rib or donated rib at all, out of curiosity?

that's one of the options I'm thinking of, as well

I have silicon implants for 20 years now, and I do not not feel as if it is there. I would recommend to go with silicon. It is easy to remove and revision. Make sure your nose job get done in Korea , the latest surgical techniques best method with ultra soft silicon should last you more than 20 years.