BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

no worries :smile: I wish I could make that a sticky post because so many people seem to go in blind without covering those points and end up disappointed

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I did my nose about 9 months ago. And yes, it feels completely different.

I would not say that it causes discomfort, but it is definetely a hassle when you do a rhino. For example, I cannot extract the blackheads on my nose, Face massages during facials have to be careful that it doesn't pull my nose. I no longer rub my nose nor I pinch it.

My nose is not stiff. But it does feel firm on the tip and on tge radix (where the implant is). And sometimes, idk why, my nose stings abit at the incision area (inside the nose).

So yea. I guess it is like having a baby too. Life is the same, but it is also different. Hahha.

It is totally worth it tho.

7 years post surgery for me and Yep confirm mine also feel totally different. I have goretex in my bridge.

I can definitely still pick blackheads :P But my nose runs as soon as it gets cold post-surgery. It never used to do that.

Also my nose tip is harder than before.

Can't do pig nose either:P

Just thought i would update any girls interested in going to TLPS for nose.

I've been going for after care for my vline surgery and have seen lots of Koreans in there post-rhino surgery.

The noses all look very barbie like - high bridge and upturned tip.

This is also the style most Koreans want, so I'm not sure whether they do other styles as well.

Just thought I would add this in as I've seen probably 6-8 different ladies post surgery in the past few weeks coming back for post care treatment for nose while I'm there.

Hey guys,

I'm planning to go to Korea for nose and eyes surgery this summer and have narrowed down my choices to TLPS and DAPRS. I originally wanted to choose JW but have heard they they mostly perform natural and subtle changes to the nose and since I am looking for drastic changes I think the other two clinics will do well :smile: I wish to have Dr. Ahn for my nose surgery and Dr. Lee for eyes in DA, though have not decided on TLPS yet. Do you guys have any suggestions on a nose doctor in TLPS or comments on the two clinics? Thank you!

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone had any experience with Dream? I am after a natural, subtle nose. Been advised to go for tip plasty + silicon implant. Would love to hear any positive as well as negative reviews :smile:

Going to Korean and getting the complete face work has been a dream that I can't do! The cost, going to a new place, can't speak the language, no family support etc... Is there no good place in Vietnam at all???? How do I start on the process of finding a good surgeon/place in Korea? So lost need to read more. Any guide would be greatly appreciated!

Same here, can not find a good doctor in Vietnam and planing to make a trip to Korea for my nose revision

Has anyone injected fat into the bridge instead of silicone?
The doctor suggested that I use fat but I'm worried the fat will get all absorbed and then the bridge will be flat again??? Can someone who did this share their experience?

I'm pretty sure nose bridge is less than ideal for FG as the skin in this area is really tight, which causes the grafted cells to die.

I haven't done it though. I do filler for my nose bridge to hide where my implant has a "step down" look.

Any recent nose jobs done @ Cinderella to share? i like how drastic their b&a photos are and I'm also considering to get my eyes done there tgt with a BA revision. Please share! booked tix for korea in Dec 2015 and I'm so anxious!!

Well thats what the doctor at Dream told me to do. I would prefer that anyway because it's less invasive than silicone injection into my bridge

I wouldn't be injecting silicone anywhere! Silicone injection is not safe at all. It's not approved by the FDA either I dont think due to risk of migration and permanent lumps.