BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

no im in strategic planning for commercial developments. I just had many many many many botch jobs starting from when i was like 18-19. Yanhee hospital botch nose jaw and chin. Peter Dixon botched my buccal fat removal. Charles Lee botched my nose to the point of extrusion. I think at some point for me the stupidity ended and i realized my way of finding the right surgeon wasn't working. I was literally just blindly doing google searches, going to a few surgeons then being too lazy to really research the methodology and the speciality on an intrinsic level. And so many botch jobs showed how foolish I was before.

I think if you have a strong understanding you can also figure out on your own how to revise your failed surgeries. For example, when my buccal fat was botched, what occured was one side had more removed than the other. The option was to either add fg to fill up one side or remove more in the other. I have an obsession with having a slim face so was reluctant to add more. But I knew by that tpoint that its very difficult to control the amount of fat pad removed due to the nerve endings in the region. I also understood by then that facial dimension is not concerning with a singular portion or feature. So instead I used acculift to minimize volume on one side and used fat graft not on the hollowed out area on the other cheek but rather at the bottom portion near between the lower cheek and jawline. This made my assymetry much less visible while maintaining the slim look.

I think if you got all your research and information down pat u shouldn't have any issues figuring out how to handle your revision. Good luck xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had my rhinoplasty revision done and wanted to post on this forum in hopes that my experience can be a useful data point for someone on here. I am not trying to recommend any clinics here as I know preferences and results vary from person to person.

I had my first rhinoplasty (goretex on bridge and septal cartilage on tip) done a few years ago in the U.S. I was dissatisfied with the results mainly because 1)a bump formed on my bridge for some reason and 2) the tip was droopy. So overall my nose looked really weird from the side profile.

Then 4 months ago, I finally decided to get a revision and this time in Seoul because I figured the surgeons here would have more experience with Asian noses. Unfortunately, I was again unhappy with my nose because 1) the bridge was too high and 2) the tip was too skinny/pinched-in and long. Overall, the nose didn't suit my face (too high and skinny). I think part of the reason the nose didn't turn out the way I had wanted is that there was probably some communication disconnect between the doctor and me.

So fast forward to now. I just had my revision rhinoplasty and this time I made sure to communicate exactly what I don't like and I wanted. This time I used dermis for bridge and ear cartilage for tip. I still have a cast on so can't see the results but for some reason I can still breathe through my nose a little bit even though there is packing. The last two times I had rhinoplasty, I could not breathe through my nose at all and that, in my opinion, is the worst part of the entire procedure. So pretty glad I can somewhat breathe through my nose this time.

I will keep you guys posted on my progress!

Hey daisy, why aren't you satisfied with your rhino with JW?
Also what procedures did you do?

no they should not charge you.

when are you going? I will be there. I was considering them, but I don't think I will go there. I consulted with them a year ago though.

Hi,

I just had my primary rhio done at JW. I had my bandage removed today and I am just so happy with the results. Dr. Suh did a fantastic job, I just had my hump removed, tip, and alarplasty.

Had a scare yesterday when I noticed redness on my nose that had been there for 1-2 days. I went to the GP asap and even he couldn't tell me for certain whether it was just from a pimple or implant infection. Ended up being prescribed antibiotics just in case. A couple of days later, it's looking more like a pimple. But my paranoia has reached the point where I'm taking antibiotics for a stupid pimple.

• 1 month later...
Thank you for the reply about the consultation. I was also wondering, do you hire someone as a translator when you go to Korea? I remember reading somewhere that translators aren't available anymore because of commission issues, etc.

I dont trust translators as I went with one from forum here I won t mention the name but at the end of the consultation the consultant would ask how much do you take :/ to my translator.
So now im only going with my best friend s sister when she is available..even she takes 30 USD a hour she helped quite a few person here and she saved us a lot of money it is worth it
You should only go with someone you know well.

Hi there, did u say Wish clinic in tpe is not recommended? Can u pls share reason? I'm thinking of going there year end for eyelid n rhino revision. Pls share!

Hi there, that's great to know! Would u happen to be open to share the procedures u did, the cost, and photos? If u r that would b great! Otherwise mayb just share verbally of your experience? Thank u! :smile:)