BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

wait wait wait u had a butt lift? OMG WHERE DID U DO IT AT? Was it Korea? What clinic? That's like the last procedure I want for myself :biggrin:. Mama ain't gots no bootay. Have to rely on hip work to twerk it out

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMed you~ :smile:

Hi April,
I don't know if it's worth it to get your nose done in Korea instead of another country. I think it depends on what you want and who is most qualified to do that for you. It's hard to know unless you talk to real patients about what you can really expect as an end result because every doctor and clinic will say they are the best. Who can say one country is better than the other unless one person had the same surgery in both countries done and can testify that one is better... I'm sure it's a possibility someone in this forum has experience in that, but it's unlikely a lot of people have had that experience. I got my nose done in Korea, but it's bad so I want to find another clinic. I am still thinking about having a revision in Korea because I have Asian skin and I thought an Asian doctor who deals with Asian patients regularly would be more qualified, but I don't know right now.

Don't go to Item. They changed the implant size without telling me. It's not straight either.

Where did you get your lip lift done?

When they removed fat from your belly, are there scars leftover? I got some removed from my butt and I still have two small brown circles from where they took it from and it's been two years. Is that normal?

Did you do it in the states or Korea? Is the butt lift only adding implants or do they actually lift up some skin during the procedure like a face lift but on the butt

It's a bbl. No implants. It's just moving fat around into areas that suit your body type. I highly advise people NOT to get butt implants... they're a disaster waiting to happen...

Fillers are a waste of money and time on the nose. It tends to look very lumpy and uneven too. A lot of people I know experienced a ton of swelling, bruising and some even had to get it metabolized with Vitrase (HA "melting" which also removes a chunk of your natural HA...) because of bad side effects that randomly happened. Now they have bad skin damage... :/

Also, I read on various Asian forums that Angelababy had fat grafting to her nose and doesn't have an implant. I don't know how true this is but, I think her nose looks really natural yet somewhat "done" looking so, I can see how that adds up.

And it's all about your own research; not the country. I've gone to nearly all the "best" Asian doctors in L.A. and none of them seemed competent to me. The reason I'm choosing Korea is that the doctors are liberal with the patients' wants as opposed to doing whatever they deem to be best for you (American doctors are beyond egotistical about this...). It sounds like you want a big change so, I would say look into Korea because the American doctors will make you feel bad about wanting a dramatic change.

Prices in Korea are way cheaper too. Most places in the U.S. will quote around 9k (your own tissue/implant)- 20k (rib).

Korea is a huge 'plastic surgery buffet'- I'm sure you'll find one or two that you like :smile:

Wow, could you elaborate on this? I planned on going to ITEM for my hairline though so, I guess it's not an issue for me.

Hi, I'm planning to get my nose done next ear as well, I have heard quite a lot of people going to JW for nose done by dr suh. you can research about him . The after looks natural and I probably will be having my nose done by him next year . As for the other clinics ,I'm not very sure of which clinic is good at nose surgery.

Well, I don't know how they are with hairlines so maybe you won't have a problem with that. When are you doing it?

check misarang, i dont know their website, but heard the doctor has no clam for the last 17 years.

No, Angelababy had implant in her nose for sure. Her pictures from her wedding show that her nose is much lower than before, because she took the implant out, and she looked like another person from some angles in her wedding.